Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
For Inalfa Roof Systems in Venray I am looking for a (temporary) General Ledger Accountant who can start as from 1th of September.
Accountancy, support the Accountant on accurate, complete and compliant:
- Processing month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing topics for BV + Group
- Reconciling of balance positions for BV + Group
- Booking of bank statements for BV + Group
- Creating Intercompany invoices to all regions for Group
- Matching of Self Billing invoices with billable lines in Infor
- Sales/customers issues support
- Alignment between customer deductions on payments and invoices.
- Booking of journal entries
- Process for cash collection from Debtors/Reminding process
- Tax declarations (Intrastat, VAT, CIT: accounting/returns/reconciling)
- Continuously improving GL/Tax processes
- Accurate and complete transaction of payment towards supplier (entering)
- Ensure availability of correct bankdetails all suppliers together with purchase
- Review invoices to ensure that all the information appearing on them is accurate, complete and compliant with regulations
- Support booking of Purchase invoice into P2P by matching with PO’s and/or receipts.
- Continuously improve the P2P process
- Assist in or solely lead of optimizing financial processes
- Contribute in documentation on audit program
- Assist in or solely lead improvement projects
Inalfa Roof Systems creates exceptional in-vehicle experiences for people all over the world. At Inalfa our goal is to be the absolute number one innovative company in our industry, producing innovative and high quality user-centered roof systems for the automotive and truck industry.
Our head office is based in the city of Venray in The Netherlands. The company is spread over three continents, with factories and development centres in Europe, Northern America and Asia.
The success of Inalfa lies in its nature to look for the new and improved. We are thinkers. We are entrepreneurs. We are always looking for the best solution.
- Bachelor in Finance & Control, Accountancy or related field
- Experience in General Accounting activities and VAT is a must
- Good communicating skills in English (Dutch, German and Polish/Slovak is a plus)
- Be accurate, in time and provide correct data (can be critical on his/her own work which is submitted and feels responsible on it)
- Result oriented
- Flexible (back-up for holiday, illness colleagues, special events at Inalfa). Walks the extra mile when circumstances request to do so
- Is able to keep structure even a highly changing environment
- Customer focused (internal and external)
- Disciplined; Plans his/her activities structural and if deadlines threaten to be exceeded communicates about that upfront
- Able to take a Pro-active role when situation asks for it
- Pro-Active communication. If it is unclear than he/she is not afraid to ask when. Better ask than sorry
- Maintain positive work relationship direct colleagues and all other employees of Inalfa Roof Systems
- Shows eagerness to improve and not afraid to share that ambition, with respect to the environment