Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Over deze vacature
For Inalfa Roof Systems in Venray I am looking for a (temporary) FP&A/Controller with a solid Accounting background who can start as from 1th of September.
- Responisble for EU reporting activities:
- Weekly P&L
- Preliminary results
- Monthly financial report
- Milestone reporting
- KPI reporting
- Leading budget and forecast process
- Sharing and aligning FP&A planning within team
- Support EU-HQ controlling budget/forecast/actual process:
- Analyze and complete monthly actuals and align with budget owners
- Support and challenge budget owners in forecasting and budgeting process
- Full EU-HQ balance sheet management
- Evaluate Dragon improvements and P2P invoices.
- Manage balance movement schedule Group in MEC and submission within deadline
- Complete Tagetik disclosures for EU and Group
- Various month end close activities
- Reconciliations of balance accounts in Blackline
Inalfa Roof Systems creates exceptional in-vehicle experiences for people all over the world. At Inalfa our goal is to be the absolute number one innovative company in our industry, producing innovative and high quality user-centered roof systems for the automotive and truck industry.
Our head office is based in the city of Venray in The Netherlands. The company is spread over three continents, with factories and development centres in Europe, Northern America and Asia.
The success of Inalfa lies in its nature to look for the new and improved. We are thinkers. We are entrepreneurs. We are always looking for the best solution.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Accountancy, Finance & Control, Business Economics or related field
- At least 3 years experience in FP&A
- Experience with complex accounting
- Experience in controlling activities
- Good communicating skills in English
- Be accurate, in time and provide correct data (can be critical on his/her own work which is submitted and feels responsible on it)
- Result oriented
- Flexible (back-up for holiday, illness colleagues, special events at Inalfa). Walks the extra mile when circumstances request to do so
- Is able to keep structure even a highly changing environment
- Customer focused (internal and external)
- Disciplined; Plans his/her activities structural and if deadlines threaten to be exceeded communicates about that upfront
- Able to take a Pro-active role when situation asks for it
- Pro-Active communication. If it is unclear than he/she is not afraid to ask when. Better ask than sorry
- Maintain positive work relationship direct colleagues and all other employees of Inalfa Roof Systems
- Shows eagerness to improve and not afraid to share that ambition, with respect to the environment