Secondment via YER
High Tech, Food, Feed, Pharma, Agriculture, Engineering, Industrial, IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
The service owner assures tracking of the owned IT service across the entire service lifecycle. In this function he is fully accountable for the performance, improvement and strategy of his respective service. The Service Owner defines the service attributes and corresponding Service Level Agreements and takes corrective actions if the service goes off-trail and is compensating for process shortcomings and performance issues. With this, the Service Owner plays a critical role in making sure that the IT organization can keep their service promises.
- Single point of accountability in all aspects for Sales and Service related business application services (scope, quality, pricing, delivery), in alignment with Strategy & Governance, Architecture & Innovation
- Responsible for the initiation, transition and ongoing maintenance & support of a particular service
- Review new demands and requirements from Business in relation to Sales and Service business application services, including business process design for respective related IT applications
- Accountable to IT Management for the performance of that dedicated service
- Accountable for the entire service lifecycle from Service Strategy over Service Design, Transition to Service Operation and Continual Improvement
- Drives initiatives towards service excellence (content, quality & cost), standardization and innovation
- Budget Ownership: Responsible for service controlling (planning, calculation and charging) and monitor the services end to end
- Plan and follow up on the continuous service improvement of the service across the entire life cycle
- Identify Potential & Future enhancements reviewing new service offering / enhancements linked to the service and look at innovative, leading services in the market and review competitive services.
- Promote the service offering using communication channels (Intranet,) and communicate at all levels, from strategy to operations
- Review & Reply on Customer comments through the different communication channels (Intranet, …)
- Own all the subservices and the applications linked and defined under the main service from IT perspective
Predominantly works tactically – executes strategic initiatives
- Align the IT Service strategy with business & IT Stakeholders
- Manage the IT Service Budget & responsible for service controlling (planning, calculation and charging)
- Establish and implement short- and long-term strategies for the service including objectives, policies.
- Develop and lead relationships with strategic partnerships with vendors and service suppliers.
Predominantly modifies and improves existing processes or products.
- Giving strategic direction to Sales & Service related IT application business services
- Manage and continually improve owned IT service offering to provide an inspiring and efficient workplace for our Business and end users.
- Driving the owned IT Service Lifecycle and bringing new IT services offerings to the business based on the latest technologies.
Communication partners & Decision-Making Power
Predominantly communicates with others within the organization
- Internal customers: 70% from our client and Division Finance Business Departments
- External: 30% Vendors, Suppliers & 3rd parties
- Have regular review meeting with the BRM to review the service and work on the feedback given through Customer Satisfaction
- Interacts with BRM and customer, as well as Delivery in (re)designing services
Predominantly influences decision-making.
- Act independently to determine key objectives and to make a significant impact on the results of IT for the future of Sales & Service IT services
- Takes bold decisions, in the context of relevant restructuring requirements, IT service Offerings and selection to meet strategic objectives
- Negotiates long-term and strategic and support defining owned IT service strategy and influencing decisions with most critical stakeholders
This company is a technology conglomerate that focuses on mechanical engineering such as process technologies and components.
Production and manufacturing processes inherently require the use of significant energy and natural resources. As a global processing solutions provider across many industries, this company plays an important role in helping customers produce efficiently and sustainably.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to this company. We offer:
- Excellent Remuneration (depending on level of expertise)
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, commuting allowance or potentially a lease car)
- Intensive support for international candidates (Including, Visa support, 30% rule, Free Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Community/network/assignments with other technology professionals from a variety of our multinational clients; ASML, Philips, NXP, KLM, Rabobank, Siemens, MSD, Canon etc.
- Development opportunities, full access to the New Heroes training portal & the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor Degree in information technology/ Computer Science / Engineering, Business Administration, or a related technical discipline
Professional Knowledge and Experiences
- Several years related work experience in IT-Service-Delivery / IT-Operations / IT-Architecture
- Relevant experience of used systems and applications for his service
- Experience in multivendor Management and dealing with multiple suppliers
- IT Service Management and ITIL process framework
Other Skills & Competencies
- Strong interpersonal skills in communication, collaboration & Negotiation skills at different levels (customers, Suppliers,)
- Strong communication skills, in English, local language is a plus
- Strong analytical ability, business acumen, problem solving skills
- Capabilities, in financial & Budget ownership