Secondment via YER
High Tech, IT & Telecom, Industrial, Engineering
Over deze vacature
The Operations Manager orchestrates the IT supply chain globally regardless if supply is provided internally or externally. acts as a broker between business services/processes and delivery by managing the supply.
- End-to-End Service Support and Operation responsibility ensuring service delivery within the agreed SLA.
- Manage operationally different external, internal service providers and all involved parties towards SLA compliant delivery on a daily base.
- Monitor the overall operation handling and service supply cross-domain and perform day to day Multi-provider Management.
- Perform Incident / Major Incident Control, including Escalation /Coordination /Communication with Management related to Major Incidents globally.
- Monitor and Enforce correct process cross-domain and cross-provider
Predominantly works tactically – achieves set targets.
- Manage incidents and initiate problems, including implementation of workarounds and changes, as well as service requests execution ensuring mitigation/elimination of any negative business impact.
- Provide Support with service assurance (audits, assessments, etc.)
- 24/7 Operations Center dealing with major incidents participating in the On- Call duty rotation within the team.
- Ensure that housekeeping/monitoring/health checks /Event Management are proactively performed by the service providers.
- Manage emergency changes that are related to fix / prevent major incidents.
- Oversee systems access according to UAM guidelines
- Coordinate between Operation and Security teams in-relation Security assessment and any pen. testing
- Manage regular and emergency patching activities performed by suppliers according to guidance defined by service owner.
- Manage end-users escalations.
Predominantly modifies and improves existing processes or products.
- Identify process gaps and collaborate with service management to bridge them.
- Support service operation improvement plans according to CSI and CSAT.
- Align with Service owner on capacity planning, expansions according to business forecast and service resiliency according to service/site criticality.
Communication partners & Decision-Making Power
Predominantly communicates with external partners
- Communication with different internal IT functions (Service Integration, Service Delivery, Strategy and Governance, Business Relationship Management)
- Communication with external suppliers
- Provide feedback about service performance to Service Owners.
- Manage escalations from Service Delivery/BRMs
- Evaluate and assess root cause analysis as part of problem management.
Predominantly influences decision-making.
- Provide input to stakeholders on service operation and possible improvement areas.
- Take appropriate measures during day-to-day operation, especially major incidents ensuring efficient handling and use escalation matrices whenever needed.
This company is a technology conglomerate that focuses on mechanical engineering such as process technologies and components.
Production and manufacturing processes inherently require the use of significant energy and natural resources. As a global processing solutions provider across many industries, this company plays an important role in helping customers produce efficiently and sustainably.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to this company. We offer:
- Excellent Remuneration (depending on level of expertise)
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, commuting allowance or potentially a lease car)
- Intensive support for international candidates (Including, Visa support, 30% rule, Free Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Community/network/assignments with other technology professionals from a variety of our multinational clients; ASML, Philips, NXP, KLM, Rabobank, Siemens, MSD, Canon etc.
- Development opportunities, full access to the New Heroes training portal & the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience), in Computer / Communication Engineering or Computer Science discipline
- ITIL Certificates is a plus
Professional Knowledge and Experiences
- 7-10 Years hands-on technical experience in IT operation support function.
- 3-5 Years experience in Provider management.
- Deep understanding of service performance for service set-up and architecture
- IT/ Application/ Infrastructure Operations background and experience in managing complex technology based on ITIL best practice processes
- Experience in managed operations of large-scale IT applications and services in multi-national environment.
- Strong experience in managing 3rd parties to ensure services are delivered according to agreed SLA
- Deep understanding of operational procedures and process standards (e.g. ITIL) and the ability to apply and evaluate them for continuous improvements in the service operations area.
Other Skills & Competencies
- Fluent English spoken and written
- Additional local language is a plus
- Major Incident Management skills.
- Profound understanding of ITIL operational processes.
- Strong ability to communicate efficiently to different stakeholders and senior management.
- Logical thinking.
- Strong ability:
- To manage in dynamic, high-growth, high-uncertainty environments
- To balance conflicting interest
- To assess and take decisions
- To act as a team player