Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you challenged by the architecture and associated hardware for new and existing computer systems that are embedded in the ASML products? Are you motivated to find a matching replacement for COTS part that needs to be replaced? Are you able to get the correct specifications for the next generation of control system and internal network for the ASML product? Do you have minimal 5 years of working experience in this area? We want to speak with you!
The Computing Platform Designer is responsible for the following:
- Participate as an Electronic Development (EDEV) representative in a multidisciplinary design team
- Define, document and maintain requirements of various computer systems electronics products
- Participate in the design and realization of computer systems electronics products
- Contribute to Computer Systems roadmap by managing the used building-blocks based on knowledge of existing Commercially Of The Shelf (COTS) solutions and industry standards
- Define, document and execute tests to ensure that computer systems electronics products satisfy the requirements
- Solve problems and/or manage problem resolution during 1st product integration
- Manage outsourcing of computer systems electronics related modules
- Transfer knowledge to production and service engineers
- Support production and service as an expert (4th line support)
- Interface with software designers, but you will NOT write software yourself.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Bachelor or Master Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences, Technische Computer Kunde, Elektronica, ICT or equivalent.
- Minimal 5 years of experience and affinity with designing embedded computer systems
- Knowledge of- and experience with: definition and realization of multi-processor computer systems and networks in a real-time/embedded environment
- Broad technical knowledge of: computer hardware, operating systems, networks and storage.
- High motivated team player with excellent social- and communication skills
- Ability to give technical direction in a team of designers
- Accuracy, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving
- Pragmatic attitude
- Takes ownership in case of issues
- Fluent English in word and in writing (Dutch is convenient but not mandatory)