High Tech Campus 5 Eindhoven Noord Brabant NLD 5656 AE
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Do you want to be a transformation leader, teaming up with over 20 Quality and Reliability professionals to support all Philips businesses globally with End-to-end (E2E) product Quality and Reliability? Do you want the global expert who guides Philips teams and organizations to adopt and embrace the Philips Excellence Process Framework ? Do you want to play a leading role to continuously improve Philips development processes and operational quality and realize the companys quality strategy and targets?
- You will be part of the expert team that creates and deploys the Philips business processes for innovation and product creation;
- Based on in-depth expertise and extensive working experience in systems and quality engineering in a regulated context, you will provide thought leadership and take ownership to continuously improve the tasks and deliverables of the product engineering and application engineering functions in these business processes, such as but not exclusively limited to : requirements engineering, verification, validation, risk management, configuration management;
- You will team up with experts from other functions to define and establish interfaces between process roles;
- You will liaise with Philips R&D business representatives in a global expert network to collect inputs for any continuous improvements, keep the community actively informed about any progress;
- You will provide direction for future process upgrades, create concepts and gain support for their adoption, and translate these into detailed implementation proposals;
- You will constructively participate in process deployments, in-depth peer reviews on process adoption and assessments of process execution capabilities;
- You will an active member of the process change control board;
- You will participate in related corporate initiatives to improve business process and capability maturities as required
The Product Quality & Reliability team is part of Reliability Solutions service of Philips Engineering Solutions and is a dynamic group of more than 30 experts in the field of Reliability and Quality engineering.
All are DfSS Green belt or Black Belt, active in designing in or improving reliability of complex, innovative products and processes for our customers from both internal Philips businesses as well as external companies, located all over the world.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- MSc /PhD degree in relevant area of expertise; e.g. Physics, Electrical, Mechanical, Systems Engineering, etc.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in customer-oriented product development (preferably global) organizations
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a development quality related function
- In-depth knowledge and a proven track record in implementing and applying concepts in the fields of quality, reliability and problem solving in organizations
- DfSS or DMAIC Black Belt/Master Black Belt, or equivalent by experience
- Experience and track record in relevant tools, procedures and regulations (e.g. FMEA, Control Plan, APQP, GMP, Design Controls, quality standards) are a must
- You combine analytical and conceptual thinking with the ability to convert concepts into actions and detailed implementations
- You are able to inspire people, lead and mobilize teams, with training and coaching capabilities
- An entrepreneurial, customer centric and result-driven attitude
- Communication, change management, consultancy skills through all stakeholders levels within the business, verbally and in writing
- You are a motivated self-propelling person, with determination to succeed and the ability to manage change.
- You are result-driven and deliver on commitments
- Fluent in English
- You are willing to travel a substantial part of the job.