Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
At our company, Visual UX Designers have the responsibility for the GUI designs in our products. They create an attractive and unified user experience that delivers a seamless flow to our customers and users.
The Visual UX Designer helps the user to successfully use our products by incorporating a consistent UI style, following our design system. You work intensively with UX Designers on the development of concepts for the user interfaces of our software products and devices. You create appealing graphics, dynamic transitions and translate designs into a style guide or a specification. Moreover, you make sure all concepts are aligned over all products and devices. Together with developers you check if your designs are correctly implemented and are within the technical constraints. You are able to push the visual style forward and create patterns within brand standards and within our design system.
- Design digital products and create, together with your peers, a unique Design System
- Create innovative and engaging user interfaces
- Deliver a seamless flow to our customers and users
- Make sure your designs are correctly implemented
- Communicate and present effectively in a multi-disciplinary team
We are innovators, creating exceptional technologies, products and services for our main markets in printing and workflow management. It is our purpose to enable customers to manage their documents effectively and efficiently.
Our customers can outsource their document management entirely thanks to our collaborative business services.
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field with focus on Visual User Experience design (e.g., interaction design, industrial design, service design or visual communication)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Proficient with industry standard design tools, especially Adobe XD
- Familiar with technical constraints and limitations within Web development (to name a few: responsive design, dynamic transitions)
- Strong communication skills and happy to work in cross-functional teams
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Available for 32-40 hours per week
- Preferably available from September - March
- Eligible to work in the Netherlands