Secondment via YER, Contract with Client
Over deze vacature
Do you think it’s a challenge to be responsible for the entire service life-cycle of Procured Equipment applied within Vanderlande Material Handling Solutions? Do you have what it takes to become their new Product Manager Service Procured Equipment? This might be a great opportunity to continue your career!
Responsible for the entire service life-cycle of Procured Equipment applied within Vanderlande Material Handling Solutions:
- Represents Life Cycle Services (LCS) and seamlessly cooperates with the Sourcing department to ensure procured products are in line with the Services strategy and requirements
- Introduces new procured products and/or updates/improvements to the Service organization; acts as the key service contact person for his/her procured product(s)
- Monitors performance of his/her procured products in the installed base and defines actions to improve where necessary to improve Services CM
- Anticipates on EoS and EoTS issues and together with Customer Centres defines upgrade paths to be productized and sold towards the customers
- Represents service as towards the Sourcing department with respect to procured products
- Creates, aligns and updates on a regular basis a service product plan in order to
- Prepare the Customer Centers and Life Cycle Services to introduce the new product and supports to minimize risks and realize profitable services
- Monitor product field performance and quality, initiates corrective actions when required and identifies opportunities
- Manage EoS / EoTS aspects during product life-cycle
- Manage and improve product/system life-cycle management
Vanderlande is the global market leader for future-proof logistic process automation at airports. The company is also a leading supplier of process automation solutions for warehouses and in the parcel market. Vanderlande’s baggage handling systems are capable of moving over 4 billion pieces of baggage around the world per year. Its systems are active in more than 600 airports, including 12 of the world’s top 20. More than 52 million parcels are sorted by its systems every day, which have been installed for the world’s leading parcel companies. In addition, many of the largest global e-commerce players and retailers have confidence in Vanderlande’s efficient and reliable solutions.
The demand for Vanderlande’s industry-leading life-cycle services has also grown significantly in recent years, with more than 150 site-based teams operating for its customers around the world. Vanderlande has more than 7,500 employees, all committed to moving its customers’ businesses forward at diverse locations on every continent.
- Interesting working conditions
- Academic educational level Mechanical Engineering/Electronic Engineering/Industrial Engineering with technical background
- 5-10 years of experience in international supply chain or Service environment, with a proven track record of embedding sourced products in a service organization.
- Analytical and communicative skills
- Capable to inspire teams, stake-holders, etc.
- Strong influencer
- Adaptability and work under pressure
- Business attitude, familiar with B2B
- Focus on a ‘customer-first’ approach
- Goal oriented and success driven
- Acts as a team player