Attractive salary and many extras
Detachering via YER
Banking & Insurance
Over deze vacature
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our W&R KYC Operations Center brings talented people together to enhance our way of working and our results in the area of KYC. With you as a W&R KYC Operations Junior/Medior Business Analyst, the Data Management team within the W&R KYC Operation Center will consist of 5 colleagues in a variety of roles and focus on supporting the work of the W&R KYC triangle of Business, Compliance and Operations across Wholesale and Rural and realizing the transition from project mode to business as usual.
The W&R KYC Operations Center was set up to support the work of the W&R KYC triangle of Business, Compliance and Operations with strong operational oversight, steering, ongoing standardization and striving for excellence in relation to KYC in the W&R regions and business units.
Key objective is to support the W&R regions and business lines to ensure full compliance with Data Management processes, focussing on data lineage and data quality specifically. This requires knowledge in all KYC areas, as well as strong communication skills and awareness.
To facilitate a project on data management to business as usual, the W&R KYC Operations Center is looking to hire for a period of six months, a temporary junior/medior business analyst with specific data management knowledge of and experience with the Wholesale and Rural network, with KYC in general, and with program support.
Making a difference
- You have knowledge on risks related to money laundering, terrorism financing and breach of sanctions across the Wholesale and Rural Rabobank Organization worldwide.
- You have a critical mind-set and are interested in working in a complex, global stakeholder field.
- You have an understanding of the workings of the Rabobank Wholesale and Rural Organization.
- You have excellent communication skills and organizational sensitivity.
- You have experience in a data management and/or specialist role on a junior to medior level.
- You handle more complex issues and function as a team player.
- You are able to gather information from different stakeholders to substantiate your insights and advices.
You strongly show the following behaviour:
- I go the extra mile for my clients
- I dare to make a difference for the world
- I’m doing the right thing exceptionally well
- I make you better.
YER is an international recruitment agency specialised in permanent and temporary positions for professionals with a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree. We currently have ten branch offices in the Netherlands as well as locations in the United States. Having been active in recruitment and placement since 1987, today YER is a leading international player in the market for both temporary and permanent jobs.
Our first priority is to obey the wishes and ambitions of our candidates and clients, so we are able to ensure we offer the perfect match between them. Our consultants are experienced and specialised in one or more job areas and sectors. This specialised knowledge, combined with their personal dedication, makes them excellent career coaches with the ability to guide professionals in taking the next step in every career stage; from ambitious starters to experienced directors. For our clients, our consultants act as professional sparring partners and advisors on all aspects of recruitment.
You will work together with a team of enthusiastic finance colleagues, and you can count on a good balance between work and private life. We also reward your efforts and achievements with an attractive salary and attractive extras. Our employment conditions:
- A competitive salary with good secondary conditions
- 25 vacation days and 8% vacation allowance
- Travel allowance
- Pension plan
- Extra-hours arrangement: payment in salary or time for time
- Continuously challenging assignments
Customer focus, complex problem-solving, collaborating and creativity are clearly essential for the role of W&R KYC Operations Junior/Medior Business Analyst. As a Junior/Medior business analyst within Rabobank you take responsibility, facilitate and inspire the team, you actively seek for in- and external collaboration, and you make the difference for the community. In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
- Experience with data management (DMBok) and data lineage
- Experience with IT systems and the technical specifications within these systems
- Experience with SIS documentation (or any similar system documentation)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; both in the Dutch and English language
- Education/Work and attitude level: WO (university) with 2-5 years of experience
- Knowledge of money laundering, terrorism finance and sanctions
- Knowledge of Dutch and international law on ML, TF and Sanctions
- Knowledge of Banking services and products