Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
The marketing content and localization Engineer/Support person will provide technical support in the enterprise marketing management & localization end-to-end flow within the Digital Marketing and e-Commerce organization.
She/he must have experience with handling and troubleshooting a variety of file formats and human languages. They should also have deep knowledge of Content management systems (DAM/PIM/MRM/TMS/CAT tools such as Aprimo, Sprinklr, StinoStep, SDL TMS, Trados, XTM,) and their integrations with XML-based CMS systems and other ERP systems. The ideal candidate is a good problem solver, has a can-do attitude, and acts as a liaison between the technical and support teams in ITOps & Digital Services and the Product Owners on the business side.
- Work with the Marketing content, Marketing Resource management and Localization Product Owners and other teams across the company to reinforce best practices to minimize downstream issues and decrease cost and time-to-market for localized versions
- Track and solve any issues related to MRM/DAM/PIM/TMS integrations or with the system itself
- Collaborates with the Localization PO on managing TMs and setting TM leverage strategy
- Works with LSPs Solutions Architects and PjMs to ensure parser settings, TM penalties, and metadata are correct
- Analyze workflow issues and provide optimal solutions.
- Review, prioritize, and track the progress of the issues that affect content
- Support cross-functional teams and stakeholders to implement requirements and automate workflows
- Troubleshoot, investigate and resolve technical issues related to engineering work ensuring all cases are recorded, undergo a root cause analysis, and have documented corrective action
- Perform engineering bug fixes and resolve quality issues.
- Able to coach and mentor other team members to build more localization competency.
- Able to document procedures and steps to ensure all localization and support team members get trained on updates
- Support the Deployment & Training team with creating appropriate materials, instructions, training, and support to complete assigned tasks, including liaising on resolving any issues which may arise.
- Undertake other duties as may be required from time to time to meet business needs.
- Ability to multi-task in a time-sensitive and deadline-driven work environment and stay calm under pressure.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
Depends on experience
- Degree (BA, BS) in Computer Science / Information Technology-related subjects or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in localization with a strong knowledge of translation workflows
- Knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Skilled in using MRM 9Aprimo/Sprinklr), DAM, PIM, TMS (and CAT tools such as memoQ, Trados, SDL TMS, or XTM).
- Advanced knowledge of XML, HTML, and XLIFF formats
- Experience with XTM and Trados is ideal.
- Desire to drive process and efficiency improvements
- Clear, concise communication skills. Continuous improvement approach. Excellent listening skills and customer-centric mindset
- Deep understanding of localization & globalization concepts and knowledge of encoding, character sets, Unicode, UTF-8.
- Experience in traditional desktop publishing applications (Framemaker, Indesign)
- SW development (coding) experience a definite advantage
- Knowledge of another human language is a plus (besides English)