Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom, High Tech
Over deze vacature
For NXP, YER is recruiting a System Architect ServiceNow.
Ready to join the future of innovation in IT at NXP?
Become part of the startup of a dynamic team that is leading NXP on a digital transformation journey. Your role is to be an ambassador for the Agile and DevOps way of working within our global NXP organization. There is a lot of room for new ideas and innovations, and you will be supported to have a continuous focus on development, coaching and creating a supportive environment for your team.
As System Architect ServiceNow you will be responsible for managing and leveraging the ServiceNow platform and its relations with other infrastructural components.
NXP IT is well recognized as a modern IT organization with a DevOps way of working. We are a diversified team with high energy, an open collaboration environment and eagerness for continuous improvement.
The ServiceNow devops team consists of 7 core team members and 5 -10 project team members. The team is led by the ServiceNow product owner. We have a growing community of citizen developers.
The ServiceNow architect reports to the Product Manager and enable who is responsible for ServiceNow and the cross-functional processes. The architect has a dotted line to the System Architect.
- Creation and maintenance of reference architectures: design directives, standards and solution blocks
- Participate in architecture discussions, and create roadmap
- Lead the design and implementation of ServiceNow related solutions that will help our internal customers optimize their work
- Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop and implement solutions with automated tests
- Review work and assure adherence to the best standards and practices
- Help support Product Manager/Owner to set up strategy and vision
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, industrial & IoT, mobile, and communication infrastructure markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has over 29,000 employees in more than 30 countries and posted revenue of $8.88 billion in 2019.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to NXP. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, commuting allowance or potentially a lease car)
- Intensive support for international candidates (Including, Visa support, 30% rule, Free Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Community/network/assignments with other technology professionals from a variety of our multinational clients; ASML, Philips, NXP, KLM, Rabobank, Siemens, MSD, Canon etc.
- Development opportunities, full access to the New Heroes training portal & the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Excellent Remunerations (depending on level of expertise)
To be successful in this role you have:
- A university degree with business IT management orientation, completed training as an IT system administrator or comparable qualification, as well as initial work experience would be an advantage;
- 10+ years of IT experience;
- 5+ years’ experience with ServiceNow modules, ITSM, ITOM, Performance Analytics
- Knowledge of and experience with IT architecture methodologies and processes (e.g. TOGAF), service management methods and processes (ITIL) and agile (SCRUM, SAFe)
- Proven track record in road mapping, technical architecture design, solution definition, project management/execution, change/risk management
- Constant desire to improve the status quo, to learn about and discover new things.
- Experience with acting between business & IT service organization, being persuasive when required.
- Good IT background knowledge covering multiple areas including networking, workplace and applications support
- Good understanding of out-of-the-box and customized integrations for ServiceNow
- Capable of leading implementation of new products on the ServiceNow Platform
Furthermore, you are:
- Enthusiastic about ServiceNow as a solution and like to explore the capabilities of the platform
- Able to deal with ambiguity and changing environments
- Structured, analytical and logical mindset with strong communication skills
- Able to manage customer expectations and focus customer communication to the required business value instead of the requested technical solution.