Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Over deze vacature
In this role, you have the opportunity to be a part of a global Talent Acquisition- team in Benelux that is responsible for recruiting world-class professionals who will fuel the growth of this amazing company. We challenge you to make the ideal match for both Philips and the candidates.
You are responsible for
- Finding (international) talent for Philips.
- Acting as a business partner towards line management and advice on their staffing needs by building and maintaining a good relationship and business knowledge.
- The end-to-end recruitment process, from identifying the business needs to oversee the offer process for the selected candidate.
- Analysing the customers' business needs and translate them into an agreed recruitment approach, aimed at the fulfilment of the needs within time and quality constraints.
- Sourcing and attracting relevant profiles for vacancies of Philips. You actively source candidates through LinkedIn, Avature, and additional innovative tools.
- Selecting and interviewing suitable candidates using competency based interview techniques and, if necessary, other tests. Also, you will ensure the proposed candidate(s) are interviewed and evaluated by the business in line with the agreed recruitment approach.
- Managing the offer process for the selected candidate in line with both the agreed compensation and benefits level for the job and the (realistic) candidate's expectations.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
In return, we offer you An exciting role in our professional Talent Acquisition team, in which you will be responsible for filling Philips critical roles at multiple levels in our organization. You will be working in an international team, at an inspiring place for your future career. Philips will offer a path towards
You are a part of Philips Talent Acquisition, one of the Centres of Expertise in our HR organization. Together with HR Managers, HR Business Partners, other Centres of Expertise and Philips People Services, we deliver HR Services to Philips employees and managers at all stages of the career cycle. In the Talent Acquisition team for Royal Philips, Talent Acquisition Consultants, Sourcing Specialists, Recruitment Marketing Specialists and a support team work closely together to hire the best people for Philips. A Talent Acquisition Consultant is part of a team of experienced and passionate professionals. This role is based in Eindhoven.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor or Master degree.
- Minimum of 5 years experience within the Recruitment field in e.g. a professional and international search & selection agency or within a corporate recruitment environment.
- Broad experience in the professional use of social media/LinkedIn to approach and attract talent and that you have a strong network.
- A strong customer focus and the ability to deal with a large variety of activities and different stakeholders.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal).