Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
Will you be strengthening our team with your application software programming & design specialization and make a substantial contribution to the innovation of our clinical products? Can we count on you to develop new clinical products & platforms, using the latest software technologies and resources?
- Responsible for Requirements, Design, implementation, test and integration of his software Unit or Application in accordance with the higher level Requirement and - Design specifications / architectures
- Guidance in solving challenging technical problems Understand and communicate the consequences of his/her design on the architecture.
- Perform work in line with the processes that have been agreed in the department
- Ensuring that there is proper documentation for the developed software.
- Being involved in cutting edge technology and development practices and mentoring the rest of the team in these areas
- Contribute to (SW-) technology roadmaps and other strategic related activities
- Keep abreast of technical developments in own field through study of literature, and technical contacts, and propagate it.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
- MS or Bachelor's degree in software engineering/computer science/Information Systems.
- Few years extensive C#.NET SW programming, development and design experience
- Proven track record in defining and maintaining complex software experience of working in healthcare is an advantage.
- Familiar with Agile (SAFe) methodologies, tools and practices is an advantage