Contract with Client
Automotive, IT & Telecom, Consultancy
Over deze vacature
Are you up for the challenge to commercially expand the Webfleet digital ecosystem?
As a Strategic Partner Manager, you will be reporting directly to the Sales Director Benelux/Nordics. You will be responsible for expanding the business of Webfleet Solutions for large accounts.
You'll experience a high degree of autonomy and are empowered to be creative and forward-thinking.
In this role, you will:
- Hunt and create new partnership in areas defined by company such as freight exchange, mobility last mile delivery, OEM, leasing companies, mobile operators, oem trailers, after market car service provider;
- Develop existing partnerships to maximize sales results;
- Identify and detect new trends in market that could be new opportunities for local or European opportunity;
- Propose new profitable business concepts to fit our revenue target;
- Working within the Benelux Team and reporting to the Regional Sales Director, you will also support European strategic initiatives, working closely with your colleagues in other Regions as well as Project Management, Product Management and Marketing teams to build a successful and scalable Go-To-Market approach across Europe;
- Responsible for delivering the commercial targets linked to strategic partners, working in close cooperation with these partners to develop and execute their sales plans.
Webfleet Solutions is one of the world’s leading telematics solution providers, dedicated to fleet management and connected car services. With a Software-as-a-Service solution, WEBFLEET is helping more than 50,000 customers worldwide to increase their fleet efficiency by improving vehicle and fleet performance, saving fuel and reducing CO2 emissions. Webfleet Solutions is part of Bridgestone Europe NV/SA (“Bridgestone”), a subsidiary of Bridgestone corporation, a leader in advanced solutions and sustainable mobility.
Together with a team of 750 employees in 16 countries, Webfleet Solutions makes a difference in the telematics industry while influencing tomorrow’s mobility by developing state-of-the-art technology and delivering world-class services to our customers. Besides, offering multiple benefits to our employees, Webfleet Solutions has created an environment that combines a variety of exciting challenges with an international and informal work atmosphere that makes Webfleet Solutions a great place to work.
What can you expect?
You will never get bored! We move fast like a start-up but have the backing of a billion-Euro company.
- We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job every day if you don’t like the people you work with.
- Different cultures. Our colleagues come from all over the world, with 55 nationalities and counting!
Let’s not forget the good stuff
- Quarterly commission plan with yearly merit review
- Company car
- 25 annual leave days with option to buy up to 10 days
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning and access to in-house trainings
There is no set route to become a Strategic Partner Manager, but to be successful in this role, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- University degree in Business, with an affinity for technology, with excellent communication skills: public speaking, verbal and written in English and Dutch;
- Hunting is not an activity but a behaviour, always looking for new opportunities, you are motivated by creating new business stream, and are result driven;
- Proven experience in business management, sales or business development, preferably within the transport industry with an ability to influence stakeholders;
- Strategic skills, sense of priority, long term planning and research skills;
- Analytical and critical thinking to align decisions with company/team strategy;
- Business intelligence to understand one’s own business, competitors & the market as a whole;
- Negotiation skills & generating trust via active listening, collaboration and problem sensitivity;
- Project Management skills: set goals, establish timelines, manage risks, delegate and manage teams;
- Team player, resilient, independent and self-reliant: work autonomously with little supervision.