Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
Do you want to be in the middle of information exchange within our company? Do you have a passion for the latest ICT technology and want to further expand your knowledge?
The team IT Collaboration services is a team within the IT Operations and Core systems department that is responsible for the development and maintenance of software that supports the operational business.
The IT collaboration teams develops and maintains the messaging system (ESB) that is used to interface data between our internal systems and various external parties or SaaS solutions
Besides managing the ESB the team also manages various applications on the Office 365 and Power Platform (e.g., project sites, team sites and custom add-ins in SharePoint, Dynamics CRM), Azure and other portals including our Intranet.
As a member of the IT collaboration team you act as a full stack developer within various projects.
Your main focus will be on designing, improving, building and testing our corporate Master Data interfaces using Enterprise Service Bus technology. Besides that you will also be responsible for developing web solutions to support the internal organization.
To accomplish the challenge, you will use various technologies like .Net Core, React, Typescript and Azure services like, Azure App services, Azure Function, Azure Service Bus and many others.
In your day-to-day work you will work closely together with the developers and application owners within the team, and you are able to define work for external developers who work for Vanderlande.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Translate business needs to a solution, responsible for design, developing, testing and deploying
- Have the ability to think “outside the box”
- You take ownership and have the drive to get things done
- Transfer knowledge to other developers
- Providing support for the organization in your working area
- Filling and maintaining the backlog together with the other developers
- Keeping the technology stack up-to-date
Vanderlande is the global market leader for future-proof logistic process automation at airports. The company is also a leading supplier of process automation solutions for warehouses and in the parcel market.
- Bachelor thinking and working level
- 5 year+ experience as a full stack .net developer
- Team player with strong social skills
- You have a strong affinity with modern IT applications
- Strong communication skills in English and Dutch, both verbal and written