Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
The Health Suite digital platform represents a new era of integrated care for both patients and caregivers, as healthcare increasingly takes place outside the hospital walls; in our living rooms and everyday life.
Powered by salesforce.com, Health Suite is an open, cloud-based platform that collects, correlates, and analyzes clinical and other data from diverse devices and sources.
Healthcare providers, chain partners and individuals have access to data relating to personal health, specific conditions of the individual patient and entire populations. In this way, care can be better personalized and people gain more control over their own health, well-being and lifestyle.
By aligning solutions from the hospital to the home situation, we can pave the way to a healthier life and well-being across the entire care continuum. Privacy, data security and authorization are our highest priority.
The position is for an experienced senior software engineer to act as a senior developer within HSDP, with excellent and deep technical know-how, who can strengthen the scrum teams that are building the next generation IoT platform. She/he should be a strong technical developer with extensive experience on the applicable technologies (see below) and with excellent technical communication and coaching skills towards the other team members. This team is working in a DevOps way and is responsible for operating and monitoring their services in production
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Ample experience with developing Microservices on the AWS platform (using services like IoT, API Gateway, Lambda, DynamoDB
- Familiar with working in scrum teams and applying agile development techniques
- Clean code and knowledge about Design Patterns and SOLID principles
- Experience with REST interfaces
- Experience in designing and writing automated tests
- Experience with Performance Test
- Experience in backend development Nice to have experience
- Experience with working according Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Experience with TypeScript
- Good know-how of IoT domain
- AWS CloudFormation, SQS, Kinesis, Cloudwatch
- Knowledge of ReadyAPI
- Knowledge about the serverless architecture
- TFS, MTM (test management)
- CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in DevOps (e.g. production deployments, monitoring and alerting, troubleshooting