Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
HR, High Tech
Over deze vacature
ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers – to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. ASML employs over 28000 employees, has offices in US, Asia and Europe and is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You play a critical role, supporting the Program Managers in driving the process towards achievement of key milestones, managing solid planning, driving clarity on scope and signaling and addressing risks and opportunities.
For this role you’ll be assigned to the Learning & Development Program. Due to the rapid growth of ASML in the past years, and growth expected in the coming years, the need has increased for a solid and scalable Learning & Development organization. As technology advances and diversity and complexity of ASMLs products is growing, knowledge-sharing and learning – shared and connected across sectors - becomes even more essential.
Drive the projects towards success!
You will secure delivery of the various projects in this program. You will challenge and support the Project/ Program Manager to define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
You will take ownership in driving the project delivery by leveraging Project Management practice and supporting the project team in working together efficiently. You’ll do that in close collaboration with the overall Business/ Program Manager and Executive Sponsor of the project.
- Project initiation: Identify and analyse business needs, stakeholders and linkages to other projects and define project scope and objectives.
- Project planning: Formulate the project plan, determine budget and required resources, clarify role and involvement level of team members and acquire approval and acceptance.
- Project execution: Coordinate, monitor and drive project activities, manage project risks and resources and take corrective actions when necessary
- Project closure: Evaluate and close project, identify and analyse lessons learned, archive project documents and hand over project to customer and/or line management
- Governance / relations management: Build, maintain and utilize a network of in- and external stakeholders / partners and represent the project within the organization
- Project Reporting and Information Management: Provide insights regarding quantitative and qualitative developments by means of periodical and ad hoc reports and/or analyses.
Context of the position
- This job will reside under the Learning & Development department. The position will report to the Program Lead of this Learning transformation program. The office location is in Veldhoven.
- Start date: asap
- End date: 24 months from start date
- Availability: minimum 36 hours, preferably 40 hours
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Master Degree in Human Resource, Business or Finance field of study.
For this challenging job we are looking for strong Project Management expertise ideally with L&D experience or affinity.
- 8+ years of experience in either consultant or project management or expertise roles.
- Qualified or experienced in Project Management Methodologies (e.g. PMI)
- Strong personal leadership skills, able to reflect and learning agility
- Strong people leadership skills, able to motivate and influence across different levels.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and multitask, includes planning, scheduling and coordinating.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a pressurized environment and work proactively to ensure project milestones are met.
- Business acumen, able to understand the bigger picture and solid change management skills.
- Flexibility to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- Strong communication skills in English Language (written and spoken).