High Tech Campus 5 Eindhoven Noord Brabant NLD 5656 AE
Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
In this role, you have the opportunity to make a great contribution to the verification of innovative products. You take ownership to the development of test methods, derive test equipment requirements from product requirements, execute and report verification tests.
You will significantly contribute to the verification of innovative consumer products on safety and quality aspects.
The Test and Verification group, a group within the product development department of the Innovation Site Eindhoven, located at the centre of the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven. The T&V group consists of approximately 30 people, highly flexible, dynamic and multi-cultural. You will work on the verification of newly developed Philips Beauty products like Philips Lumea (IPL (Intense Pulse Light) together with functional developers, product architects and quality assurance managers. You will report functionally to your assigned project manager and hierarchically to the Group Lead Test and Verification.
- Review, comment and propose on product requirements to ensure testability and design for test;
- Assisting the development lead to create smart test designs regarding feasibility (costs, timing, quality, location);Establish and maintain verification methods and tools;
- Tests and measurements coordination, execution and reporting;
- Analysing and post-processing of measurement data;
- Contribute to functional continuous improvement plan and knowledge base.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
A chance to serve a bigger purpose: The work you do every day contributes to innovative health technologies and solutions that help improve billions of lives every year, even yours. This creates unexpected moments when your work and personal life come together in meaningful ways.
answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Technical background, preferably mechanical engineering, mechatronics or physics.
- Needs certainly an understanding of mechanics, electronics and software to use and improve test and measurement equipment;
- 5 years of experience in the field of test and verification within product development.
- Experience related to the development and testing of medical (FDA regulated) products is preferred. (ISO 13485, 21CFR820);
- Practical, with a strong hands-on mentality, also able to manage and delegate tasks when necessary;
- Good project management skills, ability to work in a structured and transparent way by defining working p
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time;
- Quality mindset and comfortable with documentation; understands what an objective evidence is;
- Experience with DFSS green belt techniques is a plus.