Secondment via YER
Engineering, High Tech
Over deze vacature
For VDL ETG, we are currently looking for the Electronics Integrator with atleast three years experience in a technically relevant environment and experience in integrating.
In our high-tech machine development projects you play a central role in the eventual integration of prototypes and production models. You are the first point of contact for questions regarding integration, production, (field) service and technical support. In the projects, you work together with electronic architect, designers, suppliers, but also colleagues from other disciplines such as mechanics and mechatronics.
Part of your daily work is to develop test strategies, test performance specifications (TPS), test plans and execute them with all the necessary tools, test set-up or equipment. Afterwards, you make the Test Analyses Reports (TAR) and discuss them with stakeholders, and set up proposals for redesign if needed.
Furthermore you are responsible for:
- Review Electronic design, specification and requirements of electronic modules and systems,
- Maintaining installed base lines,
- Documenting test analysis results,
- Develop, improve and ensure way of working/ procedures.
- Hands-on work including troubleshooting.
Because you work in multidisciplinary project teams you’ll need to have a broad knowledge of electronics, but you are also interested in other areas such as mechanics, mechatronics and software.
This position is based in the Electronics group of VDL ETG Technology & Development. In this position you will report to the Groupleader Electronics Development.
VDL Enabling Technologies Group (VDL ETG) is a tier-one design & contract manufacturing partner with worldwide activities, whose customers are 'Original Equipment Manufacturing' companies that play a leading role in high-tech production equipment and users of advanced production lines.
Within VDL ETG, the department Technology & Development (T&D) is responsible for the specification, design and integration of high tech/precision modules, professional products and capital intensive equipment. All this takes place under one roof. The high-tech production facility is equipped with state of the art machinery to produce any designed product.
The Technology & Development department consists of a number of competence groups, such as Mechanics, Mechatronics, Electronics, Physics & Manufacturing Technology, Software and Project management. In multi-disciplinary project teams we specify, design, develop and qualify the professional products for our customers. VDL ETG sources, produces and supplies the qualified products to our customers.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience within the electronic field (motion and machine control, amplifiers, EMC, serviceability) of control systems and components for high-end equipment and/or products, in multidisciplinary development teams
- Proven hands-on experience
- Team player, analytical, pragmatic, creative and pro-active
- Good communication skills and proficient in English and preferably in Dutch.
- Ambition for a broad personal development in the technology field (Electronics but also mechanics, etc.) and the personal field. (Team leader, communicator, etc.)
- Good in time management and setting priorities