Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Howden Reciprocating and Centrifugal compressors (HCR), is a specialist supplier of tailor-made gas compression equipment to various industries. Our products have made a valuable difference for our clients for the past 100 years and we are now looking for a Supervisor who will join the Operations team and assist in making a valuable difference in the century to come. The Supervisor Assembly will be a core member of our Operations Team that delivers improvements, quality and completeness that meets customer tomorrow’s needs. The purpose of the role is that you initiate, execute and coordinate improvement projects and ensure optimal planning and assembly performance of new-build compressors in accordance with HTC and customer requirements.
- Plan and instruct shop workers in the assembly, prefab and welding, Electrical & Instrumentation and Testing.
- Build compressors and packages in time and within budget hours.
- Support and monitor the assembly process and take actions for improvements.
- Solve blocking issues in order to enable smooth and timely execution of projects.
- Reporting daily, weekly and monthly KPI’s.
Originally founded by James Howden in Scotland as a marine engineering firm in 1854, Howden has grown and evolved into a global leader in manufacturing air and gas handling solutions. With the power of our engineering expertise and technology, our equipment plays an integral role within our customers’ processes, which provide safe and reliable solutions that are both sustainable and efficient. Howden supports multiple sectors including infrastructure, power generation, oil & gas, wastewater, metals, mining and transportation.
We work in partnership with our customers, wherever they are, to deliver sustainable and customized solutions. For over a century we have built a strong global network of experts that is formed from responsive local service and delivery teams, in more than 100 countries, who are familiar with local requirements and challenges. We are proud that our people and business are part of the communities in which we operate in.
Our mantra is ‘revolving around you’, something that has underpinned our business since it was established. Constantly improving our products and services according to our customers’ needs, Howden has never stood still.
You will work at a company that is certified as a Top Employer 2021 by the Top Employer Institute. You will get the chance to bring in your vision and initiatives, be a leader and work on products and projects we are proud off in a healthy and good atmosphere. As we consider talent management as key to the success of our organization, we offer opportunities for personal and professional development and of course an attractive salary package that is fully in line with the level of the position.
- Relevant MBO+ or Bachelor education;
- Experience in a similar industry;
- Proven ability to analyse and implement process improvements;
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills;
- Knowledge of Lean process improvements and Problem-Solving;
- Methods and techniques to build reports and to present of results and findings;
- An open and engaging communication style;
- Hands on mentality;
- Team player, responsible and a self-starter;
- Fluency in English, Dutch language skills are preferred;
- Be pro-active in bringing improvement initiatives by showing a strong own responsibility;
- Being able to engage and motivate others in embracing changes while keeping focus on the high level company’s objectives.