Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
This vacancy for test automation engineer is in one of the R&D System Development departments in the company. You will work in a project that develops a controller platform for high-tech production print systems. Within the project you will work for the TA team and the Toco-s team that are responsible for the high-tech test automation infrastructure and product verification. To achieve our goal to drastically reduce the system verification period both teams will in the coming period invest heavily in test automation.
Goal of the role:
Drastically reduce the time required for system verification and validation before product release.
Most important and critical tasks:
- Automate system level test cases (written in a natural language) using the ROBOT test framework
- The development of new keyword libraries and keywords for our DSL (Domain Specific Language), our keyword library
- Assist in product testing (before you can automate you need to perform the test manually)
We create software solutions that allow customers to manage their document processes and printer fleet.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor or master degree
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience as test engineer in a high-tech industry
- Excellent knowledge on the Python language
- Good Knowledge on the ROBOT test framework, Gherkin, Power Shell
- Knowledge of Visual Studio and TFS/Azure DevOps
- Page Object pattern
- Experience in writing and reviewing test designs and testcases.
To be successful in our team the candidate must have an open attitude, is critical on him/her self and colleagues, is accurate and result driven, well organized and understands complex system behavior. The candidate has profound knowledge on the verbal and written of English and Dutch