Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
For one of our good relationships, located in the region of Zeeland, I am looking for a Business Analyst for a permanent role.
As a Business Analyst you will be the necessary link between the business and IT. Your main responsibilities will consist of identifying, analysing and specifying the current processes and the new requirements to be retrieved.
The organization is setting up new IT-related projects and improving current processes. The Business Analyst they are looking for will conduct many interviews with stakeholders around this project. From this point you will also research and study the current processes, process descriptions and data models. You translate all this information into clear and useful information for the internal IT team and suppliers. It is important that you are able to make the translation between business and IT and that you can communicate it well so that people with less technical knowledge fully understands what you mean.
The main tasks your job will exist of are:
- retrieve useful information;
- translate requirements into efficient solutions;
- specify, prioritize, validate and verify functional requirements;
- advisory towards the business on IT improvements;
- signals and report opportunities, threats, risks and deviations;
- advise/assist on implementation aspects;
- writing good and clear documentation.
The client is an organization active in the maritime sector. It has over 500 people working for the company and are rooted within the Dutch naval culture. The organization has always been focused on the future and how to be a step ahead of the competition. This is the reason behind their success and why people are eager to work for this company.
What you are receiving:
- monthly salary up to €6000,- pre VAT;
- a working environment focussed on technology and innovation;
- ongoing learning and development opportunities;
- active and social environment with culture, events and sports.
What you are required to have:
- minimum of a Bachelors degree in Business IT & Management or another relevant study;
- minimum of five years working experience in a similar role;
- experience with relevant tools, such as: Archimate, SQL etc;
- experience with project and process management;
- mastery of the English language, written and verbal, Dutch language is a pre;
- a EU citizenship or a valid EU work visa;
- Excellent antecedents as a pre employment security screening and investigation are a part of the procedure.