Depends on experience
Interim / ZZP, Detachering via YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
For ASML we are looking for an experienced IT project leader that works closely together with a business Project Lead to manage the IT delivery in improvement projects. Your mission is to drive efficient and effective delivery of an IT architecture and solutions as planned, include best practices and use the ASML Project Management Methodology.
You will be joining projects that are part of a multi-year improvement program that is designing and implementing the Future Processes and Tooling for ASML. Together with the business project lead you will be responsible to lead a team of IT architects, business analysts and software package specialists, delivering target IT Architecture & solutions to support ASML processes across multiple business domains (D&E, Logistics, Manufacturing, Field Services) and connects to multiple source systems (Siemens Teamcenter, SAP, SDL and more).
Besides this you are:
- Experienced in running IT projects in discrete industry, preferably PLM/ERP related
- A real driver in managing results in a complex project stakeholder environment
- Able to adopt the ASML Project Method Methodology (non-PGP) quickly
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Program with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Master or Bachelor preferably in technical area and well-trained in Project Management skills, Agile SAFE and Scrum method
- Must: minimum 8 years of practical experience as project lead/ RTE.
- Preferred: Knowledge and understanding of PLM, ERP.
- Preferred: Experience with ASML(like) business (D&E, Logistics, Manufacturing)
- Agile SAFE and Scrum method
- Strong client orientation and drive for excellence;
- Pro-active personality who can deal with resistance;
- A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments;
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player with an Agile mindset;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch is a plus