Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Over deze vacature
Due to the rapid growth of ASML in the past years, and growth expected in the coming years, the need has increased for a solid and scalable Learning & Development organization. As technology advances and diversity and complexity of ASMLs products is growing, knowledge-sharing and learning – shared and connected across sectors - becomes even more essential. This is a unique opportunity to contribute to the sustainable growth of ASML through our Learning & Development program as the Change Manager.
The Change Manager will ensure there is a holistic plan in place and that all relevant materials are available across work streams to drive the desired change, and for the L&D community to fulfil their (revised) role effectively.
Ensure the L&D organization is fully ready and able to adopt our new ways of working.
By designing and delivering the right change interventions - inspired by the ASML change approach - you will enable the L&D community to adopt the change and work effectively in the new set up. These changes will have impact towards our L&D functionality, way of working, process and systems and do have cross-functional impact as well. You will challenge and support the Program Manager and work stream leads to define the work streams’ objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
Change Strategy Definition
Develop and drive holistic change management strategies for the program. Execute strategic impact analysis of indented changes. Set-up benefit measurement for intended changes. Identify key roadblocks and enablers for change.
Change Implementation and project management
Translate change management strategies into executional implementation plans. Lead change initiatives, executing holistic change plans. Execute project management for your work stream: triple constraint management.
Set-up and execute stakeholder analysis and (segmented) stakeholder change impact analysis and stakeholder impact tracking. Develop and execute interventions to engage both internal and external stakeholders at all levels of ASML.
Develop and execute communication strategies; Define and coordinate communication activities and reviews related to the desired change and new WoW in close cooperation with the Communications Lead.
Advice and coaching
Be a coach and sparring partner for work stream leads in the field of change leadership. Guide to work stream leads in stakeholder engagement. Incorporate feedback from the (L&D) organization into proposed approaches.
Instruments, models and guidelines
Be able to apply different models and methods on change management, impact/stakeholder analysis, benefit mapping and measurement, competence development, high performing team creation, Lean and Agile, Comprehensive knowledge of and ability to use generally applied organizational change methodologies and models.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
We offer you the opportunity to work at the heart of ASML and as part of the L&D and HR&O community. You will get insights into the culture and ways of working of different areas of the business with development paths into Program Management, Change Management, HR Expertise or HR Line.
Start date; 01-08-2021
End date; 12-24 months from start date
Availability: minimum 32 hours, strongly preferably 36-40 hours
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Excellent Remuneration (depending on level of expertise)
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, commuting allowance or potentially a lease car)
- Intensive support for international candidates (Including, Visa support, 30% rule, Free Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Community/network/assignments with other technology professionals from a variety of our multinational clients; ASML, Philips, NXP, KLM, Rabobank, Siemens, MSD, Canon etc.
- Development opportunities, full access to the New Heroes training portal & the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Master Degree in Human Resource, Business, Sociology or Organizational Change.
For this job we are looking for a Change Lead with strong Learning & Development/ Business Transformation experience or affinity.
- Over 10 years' of experience in both program management and line management.
- Qualified or experienced in Change Management methodologies (i.e. prosci)
- Over 4 years' experience in leading strategic business transformation programs in which corporate strategic ambitions are translated to integral organizational, capability, culture, process or tooling transformations;
- Experience in growing the leadership, coaching and facilitation capabilities of an organization;
- Be a recognized sparring partner for all layers of the organization in business transformation and organizational change
- Strong personal leadership skills, able to reflect and learning agility
- Solid change management skills
- Strong communication skills in English Language (written and spoken)