High Tech Campus 5 Eindhoven Noord Brabant NLD 5656 AE
Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
For Philips in Eindhoven YER is looking for a Pricing/Quoting Specialist (it is a full time position).
Commercial Operations Specialist - Enterprise Diagnostic Informatics
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Operate as a highly visible and critical partner in the role of Commercial Operations Specialist - Enterprise Diagnostic Informatics (EDI). You will be responsible for the maintenance and development of the quoting tools for the Vue PACS and related EDI businesses. Providing effective support to sales training and partnering with key business and functional stakeholders as well as commercial teams in markets globally.
You are responsible for
• Maintaining and improving the quoting solutions for the Vue PACS business.
• Supporting continuous improvement opportunities in the Market to Order (M2O) & Order to Cash (O2C) domains.
• Collaborating with internal process owners and subject matter experts, by supporting working sessions to define transition plans, activities and contingency plans to eliminate obstacles to on-time and on-budget completion.
• Monthly maintenance and updating of (50+) Vue PACS country quoting tools globally on the central (SharePoint) repository.
• Providing ad hoc support to all Radiology Informatics sales colleagues globally in quoting tool related questions and issues.
• Supporting the development and maintenance of a new quotation tool.
You are a part of
You will join the Philips EDI Business Development organization as part of the Commercial Operations Team, reporting to the Global Commercial Operations Leader.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• 5+ years of professional experience in Operations, Marketing, Business Development preferred
• Result oriented self-starter with strong communication and people skills
• Can do attitude using problem solving skills to find solutions to difficult or complex issues; takes ownership and drives continuous improvement via Lean
• Advanced experience in Excel, including macros
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
• Advanced experience in working with SharePoint
• Strong strategic Business drive and experience in the development of new (subscriptions / pay-per-use) business models
• Understanding of Profit & Loss structures including revenue & margin management
• Experience in a customer orientated role
• Fluent in English
• Understanding of healthcare industry and medical reimbursement schemes
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies;
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years of professional experience in Operations, Marketing, Business Development preferred
- Result oriented self-starter with strong communication and people skills
- Can do attitude using problem-solving skills to find solutions to difficult or complex issues; takes ownership and drives continuous improvement via Lean
- Advanced experience in Excel, including macros
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
- Advanced experience in working with SharePoint
- Strong strategic Business drive and experience in the development of new (subscriptions / pay-per-use) business models
- Understanding of Profit & Loss structures including revenue & margin management
- Experience in a customer orientated role
- Fluent in English
- Understanding of healthcare industry and medical reimbursement schemes