Secondment via YER
High Tech, Engineering
Over deze vacature
Are you challenged by the FPGA Firmware embedded in high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline, combined with design experience of FPGA FW systems? We might be looking for you!
As an FPGA Firmware Designer you are defining, realizing, qualifying, managing and maintaining FPGA Firmware designs that belong to various board designs for both existing and new ASML products. Furthermore, you contribute on defining the next generation of these products in close cooperation with the electronics designers.
The FPGA Designer is responsible for the following:
- Participate as an FPGA Firmware designer in a multidisciplinary design team.
- Define and document requirements for the FPGA Firmware designs.
- Perform trade-off studies to determine the preferred implementation scenario for new or changed functions.
- Define, document and execute tests to ensure that the firmware satisfies the requirements.
- Solve IP-block related problems and manage problem resolution during first system integration.
- Contribute to analysis and solution of reliability issues.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Program with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in the design of programmable logic firmware.
- Experience in the use of the VHDL design language is a strong plus.
- Technical knowledge of Programmable Logic and digital design in general.
- Basic technical knowledge of electronics is a plus.
- Highly motivated pro-active team player with good social and communication skills.
- Structured with eye for details and with quality in mind.
- Fluent English in word and in writing