Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
To support the growth in projects and technology development, we are seeking a well-qualified E/E Architect for Electrification projects, to work within our creative team in an innovative, fast moving environment.
As Junior E/E Architect you will be part of a team which develops the E/E architecture for the entire DAF vehicle. Within this multidisciplinary team you will work together with a fellow E/E Architect to represent the support the electrification projects, and will take responsibility for a set of functions.
You will be responsible for:
- Definition of the E/E architecture, together with your fellow architects
- Mapping of your functions onto the E/E components within this architecture
- Refinement of the functional interfaces to hardwired I/O and network interfaces, like CAN and CAN-FD
- Mapping and refinement of functional and non-functional requirements to Control Systems
- Documentation of the functions
- Maintenance, improvement and extension of the architecture
DAF Trucks N.V. in Eindhoven is part of the PACCAR Inc. which is one of the biggest global players in the heavy duty truck industry. The known truck brands of PACCAR are Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF. Our engines and trucks are best in class products in the transportation world; always being driven by our design philosophy “environmentally friendly products with best cost-effectiveness and highest reliability for our customers”. As a global operating company we offer optimal opportunities to contribute to our success in a multicultural team.
The Architecture department within Embedded Engineering is responsible for the translation of requirements on a functional level into a physical Electric/Electronic (E/E) Architecture consisting of Control Systems; a combination of hardware and software components, the further split of PACCAR developed Control Systems into an architecture consisting of hardware, Basic Software and Application Software, and maintenance of expertise in key areas, like data-security, diagnostics and functional safety.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to become employed as Automotive Professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER Technology or our client DAF Trucks. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 25 free to spend holidays per year
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organization
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life
- An open culture and clear communication
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
- Technical education on master level with a specialisation in control theory, electrical- or automotive engineering
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of embedded software and/or hardware
- Knowledge of automotive safety and standards (ISO 26262 and SPICE)
- Knowledge of CAN communication standards (J1939)
- Experience with automotive electrification, incl. high-voltage, is a plus
- Experience with IBM Rhapsody, UML and DOORSNG is a plus
- Experience with Change- and Configuration management is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills, especially listening and convincing
- Analytical skills and the ability to abstract / conceptualize
- You are able to explain complex technical information clearly and to the point
- Ability to collaborate across different groups having varying levels of expertise and skill
- Fluent in English language - effective communication in both verbal and written form. Willing to learn Dutch language.