Veenpluis 4-6 Best Brabant NLD 5684 PC
Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
For Philips in Eindhoven (Best) YER is looking for a Financial Sales Analyst for 32 hours a week, starting by the end of June 2021.
Sales Support Specialist
You are responsible for
As Sales Analyst you perform planning, and analysis activities for sales operations. Receives assignments in the form of objectives with goals and the process by which to meet goals. Provides direction to employees according to established policies and management guidance. Administers company policies that directly affect subordinate
employees. Recommends changes to (sub-)unit policies. Management reviews work to measure meeting of objectives.
For this vacancy, we are looking for a candidate with a background in finance and preferences with sales analyst functions
• Development of Global financial files on OIT & Revenue versus AOP, to track performance of the business
• Preparation of and participation in international funnel calls.
• Support in pricing corridor files. Work with Product Management Team and update pricing corridor files on a
• Support in Early Warning report alerts. Work with Product Management Team and support Business
Development Director in providing input for Early Warning report alerts 3 - 4 times p/y.
• Provide clarity on status of Current and Expected Future Performance in general (performance against budget).
You are a part of
A team consisting of approximately 6 colleagues who collaborate closely with colleagues from R&D, supply chain design and marketing. Together with your team, you will strive for continuous improvement of deliverables, your way of working and yourself. Colleagues will challenge and coach you and you should willingly return the favor.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• A Bachelor or Master degree in finance (preference combination of analyst);
• Minimum of 3 - 5 years of relevant work experience in finance departments with finance reporting
• Experience in Sales Force (tool); SAP and Excel is a pre
You love to collaborate, you have excellent communication skills (you get the commitment) and a customer centric
• You take Ownership, are Quality and Result driven, Organized, Accurat
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies;
For this vacancy, we are looking for a candidate with a background in finance and preferences with sales analyst functions.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- A Bachelor or Master degree in finance (preference combination of analyst);
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of relevant work experience in finance departments with finance reporting
- Experience in Sales Force (tool); SAP and Excel is a pre
- You love to collaborate, you have excellent communication skills (you get the commitment) and a customer-centric attitude;
- You take Ownership, are Quality and Result driven, Organized, Accurate
- You are available for 32 hours a week.