Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
Philips Precision Diagnostic Solutions, Imaging and Intervention, Imaging Scanners - Their Mission:
In a world with increasing challenges for cancer diagnostic procedures and quality of patient care, we want to be number one in empowering Pathologists with Digital Pathology Solutions via the best pathology scanners available, helping the pathology laboratory and the pathologists to work more effectively, leading to higher quality diagnosis and as a result better patient care.
Philips Precision Diagnostic Solutions aims fully digitizing the pathology workflow. In the Imaging Scanners group, we are developing the next generation of digital microscopes to realize this goal.
Within this role, your main responsibilities include:
- The development of the Services to support the Scanner user interface and the Service and Manufacturing applications.
- Analyse and understand the APIs and services offered by third-party components.
- The design, implementation and documentation of software modules spanning a range of functionality including, state machines and machine process flow control.
- Create / modify Backend functionality to support machine operation, configuration, calibration, and maintenance workflows using structured abstractions on top of the Linux operating system and utilizing a range of micro-services.
- Understanding and communicating consequences of your design with respect to the intended architecture. Create (and execute) tests for your implementations to ensure that, the software in question will be reliable, efficient, and easy to maintain.
- Perform work in line with the product development software engineering processes in accordance with the quality management system
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- A Bachelor or master’s degree – preferably in computer science / informatics / software engineering
- At least 3 years of experience as a software developer / designer for product application development, on Linux platforms with:
- Python, including Flask
- Object orientated Software design
- Micro-service architecture (REST APIs)
- Scripting (Bash)
- Tooling (Intelij, Jenkins, JenkinsFile CI/CD, Docker, Jira, TFS)
- Linux Operation system (RedHat Enterprise Linux)
- Testing frameworks (Junit)
- Spring Boot
- Flyway database migration tooling and hibernate
- Groovy (Jenkinsfile, RS Syslog)