Quality & Safety
Contract with Client
Over deze vacature
In this challenging opportunity you will strategically secure asset safety. You shall be responsible for risk management analyses, and you will lead investigations, prepare for emergencies and minimize incidents through organisational learning.
- Implementation, development and operation of the Security Management System in Neptune Energy Netherlands as part of the global Security Management System
- Governance and operation of crisis management and incident response processes and procedures for Neptune Energy Netherlands
- Encompassing facilitation, observation, coaching and audit of Emergency Preparedness & Response exercises and training programs
- Secure safety of all assets in the Netherlands on strategical level
- Ensure that local activities are provided with the services, support and awareness needed to achieve and maintain adequate levels of Security Risk Management & Emergency Preparedness and Response.
- Coordinator for incident management and learning reviews and local performance analysis including lessons learned and safety alert coordination
- Country Lead for Incident Management System
- Support global standardization and application of Best Practice in Security and Emergency Response and Incident Management across Neptune Energy
- Lead and support investigations within Neptune Energy as required
- Apply technical and professional knowledge and expertise to provide specialist support by analysis of information and data
- Contribute to the development and implementation of new procedures/guidelines.
- Use strategic thinking and creative problem-solving to implement sustainable and simple long-term solutions
- Participate in NOGEPA work groups as required
Neptune Energy is one of Europe’s largest independent exploration and production companies with operations in the North Sea, mainland Europe, North Africa and the Asia-Pacific region.
Besides a dynamic work environment, Neptune Energy offers room for initiatives and highly values short lines in communication. The remuneration package is excellent and contains good salary, 13th month, pension and 26 holidays.
You can either be based in Den Haag or in Den Helder.
- Bachelor or Master degree required. Degrees in HSE or security related disciplines are preferred, a relevant technical degree will also be considered
- Experience in Security services, police or armed forces (marine, military, special forces) preferred or within Oil & Gas industry
- Strong communications skills, focus area being the ability to connect highly specialist discipline guidance/advice to non-specialists
- Experience of crisis management and incident management including strong facilitation skills, understanding of strategic and tactical response philosophy and Incident Management
- Industry sector Crisis Response experience is desirable
- Experience in conducting investigations an advantage
- Demonstrates strong HSEQ and security culture
- Able to communicate and work effectively in Dutch and English
- Experience in working on cross organizational initiatives and working in liaison and coordination with colleagues across diverse disciplines and teams
- Self-starter with an ability to work alone and as part of a team, prioritize tasks, and deliver against deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Team player with flexible mindset to respond to non-core priorities