Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
Are you experienced (Master) Data Management, Data Cleansing & Migration? Do you like to work in a dynamic, fast moving environment? Then we are looking for you! We are looking for a Data Cleansing & Migration Lead who will drive and coordinate data cleansing & migration activities within one of the corporate programs at ASML.
The Data Cleansing & Migration Lead actively drives and coordinates activities in the area of data profiling, cleansing and migration and supports ASML sectors, clusters and projects to improve their data quality. This hands-on role will initially focus on ensuring high quality cleansing & migration activities in our large business transformation (ONE program) which includes a redesign of our processes and reimplementation of our applications, including migration to SAP S/4HANA. In parallel this role also needs to ensure to embed cleansing & migration capability as part of the organization and to make it available for other programs.
The Data Cleansing & Migration Lead supports the corporate ONE program with the following key activities:
- Actively drive activities in the area of data profiling, cleansing and migration for the ONE program, incl. owning the planning cycle
- Identify data cleansing requirements with business representatives and translate these into business rules for data profiling and cleansing
- Define and realize progress reporting for data cleansing & migration
- Report on status and progress in the area of data profiling, cleansing and migration progress to stakeholders
- Align and manage follow-up actions to improve data quality in source systems
- Build profiling, cleansing & migration capabilities in accordance with our cleansing & migration strategy
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, commuting allowance or potentially a lease car)
- Intensive support for international candidates (Including, Visa support, 30% rule, Free Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Community/network/assignments with other technology professionals from a variety of our multinational clients; ASML, Philips, NXP, KLM, Rabobank, Siemens, MSD, Canon etc.
- Development opportunities, full access to the New Heroes training portal & the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
You have a Bachelor/Master (Technical) Business Administration/ Information Management education combined with a strong affinity with IT and SAP.
You have 10+ years work experience of which at least 5 in a (Master) Data Management or related role.
For this role it is important that you have experience with managing large scale data migrations with a strategic view of Data Cleansing and Migration in a large and complex. Knowledge and experience with SAP is a ‘must’. You must be able to pro-actively start and follow up on above-mentioned activities and lead the business in achieving higher data quality in source systems and migrate data to target systems.
- Pro-active attitude, go-getter
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands-on mentality
- Result oriented
- Able to deal with uncertainty and ‘unpaved roads’
- Strong analytical skills
- Relationship builder (internal and external)
- Able to deal with resistance