Contract with Client
Energy, Gas, Water, (Petro)Chemical
Over deze vacature
We are looking for an intelligent, ambitious, enthusiastic Commercial Advisor who is keen to learn and wants to make the most out of the opportunities on offer within ONE-Dyas!
The Commercial Advisor works closely together with technical, operational, commercial, legal and finance colleagues within the organization, understands the key value drivers and challenges of the business. Together with the team you’re involved in the entire investment process, focused on the development of high-quality proposals and recommendations, supported by economic and strategic analyses, for both the asset management of the existing portfolio and for the support of new business development opportunities.
Interested? You can send in your application, including your CV and cover letter, until Wednesday June 16.
As Commercial Advisor you are involved with asset management, business development, strategy and all other commercial activities within ONE-Dyas. Being part of dedicated multidisciplinary teams of senior E&P professionals you will act swiftly on market opportunities, with an entrepreneurial mindset and a strong focus on value creation.
- Commercial support on day-to-day challenges that ONE-Dyas faces in its role as operator; examples include well joint agreements, transport and sales contract negotiations, redeterminations in support of financing, running economics for well proposals and field development plans.
- Economic modelling, asset valuation, sensitivity analysis (including modelling), drafting investment proposals, both related to investments in our existing portfolio (asset management) and with respect to new business development opportunities (including acquisitions).
- Playing an active role in the evaluation and pursuit of business development opportunities, from initial assessment all the way through to final investment proposals and deal execution, in close cooperation with the technical, operational, commercial, finance and legal disciplines.
- Assist the organization in remaining future-proof by working on the development and implementation of the ESG strategy and help to further refine the company’s positioning within the energy transition.
- Coordination of and lead role for crucial business processes, such as the budget cycle and the year plan.
- Advise and assist the CFO with arranging corporate and acquisition funding, which includes supporting the semi-annual RBL redeterminations.
- Support the development and implementation of the ONE-Dyas’ oil and gas hedging strategies together with ONE-Dyas advisor and translate into concrete hedging structures proposals to MT + Shareholders.
- Support the management of ONE-Dyas’ oil and gas sales contract portfolio, set up tender processes and take the lead in sales contract negotiations.
ONE-Dyas B.V. is the largest privately owned exploration and production operating company in the Netherlands, with the head office in Amsterdam and offices in Stavanger, Norway and Norwich, UK. The company is the result of the merger between Oranje-Nassau Energie and Dyas which was completed in April 2019.
The company has extensive experience managing a successful and balanced upstream portfolio of operated and non-operated offshore assets ranging from exploration to late life production assets, strategically focused on the North Sea.
ONE-Dyas is a flat and empowered organization. They work in cross-functional multidisciplinary teams with highly motivated and skilled people with an entrepreneurial mindset who like to take ownership to achieve value driven common goals. It is a highly professional environment with a healthy work-life balance where people can trust each other and where flexibility and adaptability are important. Working at ONE-Dyas means you are part of an entrepreneurial, intrinsically driven, independent, and empowered team, with a technical and commercial focus.
We offer the opportunity to grow in a dynamic work environment. If you join this team you will get the chance to play a key role in the pursuit of propositions that have a material impact on the business of ONE-Dyas. The remuneration package is attractive and contains:
- A good base salary
- Discretionary performance bonus with a solid track record on bonus payments
- 27 + 3 assigned holidays
- Travel cost allowance
- Pension scheme based on defined contribution
- Collective health insurance (contribution employer)
- Lunch buffet
- Collective fitness subscription (contribution employer)
To be successful as Commercial Advisor you need to be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset, strong commercial awareness and a natural focus on value creation. You need to have first-rate communication skills, to effectively interface at management level, and with the ability to influence and persuade at all levels based on real arguments and drive.
- Relevant Master degree (e.g. finance/business economics or engineering/technical)
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position or in Corporate Finance (BIG4 firm / banking / M&A advisor), preferably within E&P or a comparable project-driven business environment
- Good understanding of the energy market, with a focus on E&P
- A keen business sense, commercial attitude with a helicopter view, the ability to identify and build value propositions
- Eager to learn and a willingness to make mistakes
- Excellent analytical and modelling skills and proficiency of relevant analytical tools such as excel and business applications
- Language: English required; knowledge of Dutch is an advantage