Detachering via YER
Engineering, Industrial, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
Would you like to progress your career in a dynamic, rewarding and market-leading environment? If the answer is “yes”, then look no further than Vanderlande! We’ll give you the opportunity to work with our inspiring and talented experts on world-class projects – while growing your network, broadening your experience and expanding your horizons.
As Site Supervisor you will be responsible for all the activities involved in the installation of our automated material handling systems in regular projects, or in parts of bigger projects. You will be part of the project team, led by the project manager. You will be responsible for the day-to-day activities, while for larger projects (longer duration and greater complexity) you will report through a senior site manager.
The project team consists of supervisors, safety engineers and subcontractors). From an early stage you will work on organizing the project, under leadership of the Project Manager. After the preparations you will work at the project location. Because you represent our organization on-site you will work independently, and you won’t be afraid to take decisions.
Within the Veghel based department of Site Management, the team of supervisors and site managers (70 people) is responsible for the installation of our systems on the customer site for Airport, Parcel and Warehouse projects. The increasing number of new projects and their geographical spread means the team is growing and expanding worldwide. You will report hierarchically to the group leader, and on a daily basis to the senior site manager or the project manager. This vacancy is adding supervisor resources to Warehouse projects, with highly automated storage and sort centers.
Your tasks and responsibilities
You will organize on-site installation activities on regular projects or parts of bigger projects. In bigger projects you will get a specific project scope, preferred as an Electrical supervisor or as a Mechanical supervisor.
In doing so, you will:
- Create a safe working environment during the project installation phases;
- Contribute in creating the project 'installation' schedule;
- Ensure a proper preparation of the start-up of the installation of the equipment ;
- Organize proper unloading and site logistics Instruct the installation team about technical and installation requirements;
- Work according the C05 processes Perform quality checks on installation and these processes;
- Provide proper feedback about progress and status;
- Create and support a high-quality hand over to commissioning;
- Support commissioning during the testing phase;
- Organize all site related activities until handover to costumer Your profile.
Vanderlande is the global market leader for future-proof logistic process automation at airports – from London Heathrow to Singapore Changi – and in the parcel market, for main players such as UPS and FedEx. Furthermore, we are also a leading supplier of solutions for warehousing giants, including Amazon and Walmart, which seamlessly integrate innovative systems, intelligent software and life-cycle services.
If you aspire to a position of responsibility – and want to make a difference by facilitating the delivery of what matters most to consumers, passengers and businesses – then the next step on your path to global opportunities is to join Vanderlande. As part of our network and unique culture of freedom and flexibility, you will be connected to our dedicated people, build strong relationships and rise to the challenge of industry-leading projects.
You will grow, take ownership and make every day better as you continue on the road to success with your spirit of adventure – and fulfil your ambitions for personal development through our Academy. Vanderlande will give you the necessary knowledge, tools and support, so that together we have the confidence and ability to exceed our customers’ expectations in over 100 countries.
To achieve our collective goals, you will have a hands-on role working in a positive environment to deliver tangible, state-of-the-art products and improve the competitiveness of our highly visible customers. As an integral part of our team, you will have the enthusiasm and be driven to reach our destination before your next journey with Vanderlande begins…
Wij bieden een fulltime positie in een informele en professionele werkomgeving met veel ruimte om jezelf te ontwikkelen. Een organisatie die al jaren op een rij verkozen is tot ‘Beste Werkgever’.
Naast jouw vaste inkomen ontvang je de volgende secundaire arbeidsvoorwaarden:
- 27 vakantiedagen & 13 ADV dagen
- Collectieve pensioenregeling en verzekeringen voor o.a. ziektekosten en WGA
uccessfully completed education at MBO level (intermediate) in Mechatronics, Electrical .
- Background in Electronics Mechatronics or related;
- Minimum 5 year leading technical experienced in an industrial environment (preferably with conveyor systems or relatable industries as Automotive, Food, Oil&Gas);
- Experience with virtualisation platform;
- Experience with mechanical and/or building installations;
- Planning, preparing and coordinating ICT activities;
- Delivering feedback and best practice to improve our products;
- Aligning with our stakeholders (such as sales, engineering and software);
- Experience with Microsoft Office;
- Managing deadlines and milestones;
- Communicating with regular progress reports;
- Willing to travel internationally up to 80% of the time: staying on location for 2 to 6 weeks
- International and cultural awareness
- Both oral and written Dutch and English (other languages would be advantageous).