Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
The Digital Product Platform Manager (DPPM) is responsible for driving engineering system technology initiatives within Innovation in close cooperation with industries and business units of Marel. The DPPM is responsible for leading engineering system technical programs for Innovation, which includes cooperation on the strategy, development and implementation.
- Strategize, implement, and maintain engineering system initiatives
- Develop, control and monitor deadlines, budgets and activities
- Manage a selection process for potential suppliers/partners and maintain relationships that have already been established.
- Develop migration plan and implement together with Innovation leadership
- Apply change, risk and resource management
- Support Innovation organization in regards to engineering systems
- Manage internal stakeholders such as Innovation, Service, Supply Chain and Sales & Marketing.
- Coordinating and running workshops and training
- Gathering feedback and presenting insights
- Regular reporting on engineering system performance and provide insight to stakeholders
- Identifying opportunities for continual improvement
Marel is in the business of transformation, innovation and inspiration. They provide software, machinery, systems and solutions that help food processors gain a competitive edge and make the most of cutting edge technology such as digitization, automation and robotics. Driven by a passion for meeting the growing demand for quality protein, we create groundbreaking solutions that benefit the global population.
Sustainability is at the heart of their operations, and they respect natural resources in everything they do. Whether it’s a drop of water, a gram of protein or a simple idea – they realize that everything counts. Their people make them the partner of choice and their extensive service network offers an additional guarantee of quality and peace of mind. That is how they transform food processing.
Good salary conditions.
Skills and Abilities
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of software and technology
- Strong drive for results and persistent in achieving targets.
- Strong ability to identify and manage risks within the assigned projects.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships.
- Organizational skills, initiative and capability to work in a team.
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other stakeholders.
Education, Knowledge, and Experience
- A university degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Minimum of 3-5 years´ experience in comparable position.
- Extensive experience of project management.
- Strong English skills, both written and verbal
- Affinity and/or experience and interest in the Digital way of working with focus on Product Development and Product Life Cycle
Management (PLM) in the broadest sence
- Knowledge of providers of engineering systems and supplier contacts
- Experience with and comfort working in a multi-cultural, multi-discipline organization is an advantage