Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Over deze vacature
For our client Philips, YER is looking for a Sr Consumer Marketing Manager Oral Healthcare who will be working at the Philips HQ (Amsterdam). It's a full-time, temporary assignment, beginning immediately and initially lasting until 31 October 2021.
As (Sr) Consumer Marketing Manager Oral Healthcare, you will drive the definition, development and introduction of power toothbrushes that bring ever-more rewarding and enjoyable experiences to consumers by meeting their needs. You will translate in-depth market-, consumer-, shopper insights, as well as competitive analyses into winning concepts by defining product positioning. You will drive consumer and shopper research to identify and optimize the winning concepts, to integrate these new concepts into strategic product roadmaps, and develop and bring the concept from idea to market.
In this role, you have the opportunity
To elevate oral care as an important part of a daily health routine that can reduce the risk and severity of disease.
You are responsible for
- Drive the definition, development and introduction of new Power Toothbrush products that bring our consumers a superior performance and product experience
- Translate in-depth market, consumer, dental professional and competitive analyses into winning concepts by defining market specific - product positioning
- Integrate these new concepts into a strategic product roadmap that uniquely addresses the needs of Philips Personal Health markets.
- Deliver innovation to the market via the innovation product development process, from idea to product introduction
- Interact with all associated disciplines, including Technology & Development departments, internal and external design agencies, own manufacturing units and/or external suppliers and the Commercial Organizations of key target markets
You are part of
A team of (sub) category dedicated marketing professionals reporting directly into the Sr. Consumer Marketing Director responsible for global Power Toothbrush portfolio.
The team brings a wealth of international experience: your peers have background in various parts of the value chain bringing experience in upstream marketing as well as downstream experience e.g. from working in sales organizations or market communication. In your role as leader of multi-functional project teams you will closely interact with Commercial organizations, Innovation & Development team, Market Communication, Market Intelligence team, Supply Chain and in-/external Suppliers.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies;
- There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- MBA qualified in a relevant subject area (for example business/strategic marketing, economics)
- A minimum 5 years' experience in an international business environment, preferably in the field of consumer marketing, product market introductions or marketing communications.
- Your conceptual thinking, organizational and communication skills allow you to influence and motivate others
- Your broad interest and ability to communicate with different "layers" in the organization allows you to build and maintain extensive networks and "connect the dots" Your highly entrepreneurial mindset and real aptitude for business motivate and inspires your environment and creates momentum behind your ideas
- Your natural affinity for consumer health/ lifestyle products, and a consumer driven approach allows you to identify new opportunities and translate them into winning propositions.
- International business experience preferred