Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Over deze vacature
For our client Philips, YER is looking for a Consumer Marketing Manager Saeco SOLO initiative will be working at the Philips HQ (Amsterdam). It's a full-time, temporary assignment, beginning immediately and initially lasting until 30 September 2021.
Function: Consumer Marketing Manager Espresso, 6 months limited
Espresso is a fast-growing category globally and we are seeking support for a number of initiatives to further support our growth.
- Coordinate the organization of a launch event for exciting new propositions that will be launched later this year. You will have to translate our brand positioning seamlessly into the event experience for the guests. You will have to coordinate the agencies and coordinate internal stakeholders (marketing, communications, PR, markets) to make this a memorable event.
- Organize a training event for colleagues globally. We want to educate new colleagues on the world of coffee and our propositions. This will be a virtual event. You will have to put yourself into the shoes of a local marketing manager and understand what knowledge and demonstrations will enable them to perform better in their role. You will work together with the Innovation & Development team, the marketing team and local markets to organize this event.
- Manage product development projects for our accessory businesses, be the linking pin between our innovation & development department and our markets.
Some of these initiatives are both covering the Philips and Saeco brand, whilst others are brand specific. Hence you will have the opportunity to work with both the Philips and Saeco team.
You will work in a very international, ambitious team of consumer marketing managers. This team is responsible for proposition development and product management of our espresso machines globally.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Strong organizational skills and ability to coordinate stakeholders from different functions in an international environment.
- Experience in commercial environment / marketing.
- Being able to think creatively.
- Strong communicational and presentation skills.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies;
- There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer.
We are looking for:
- University degree or MBA qualified in a relevant subject area (for example business/strategic marketing, economics)
- 2-3 years of consumer marketing, product market introductions or marketing communications experience in an international business environment
- International business or study experience preferred
- Self-driven & entrepreneurial personality (ownership)
- Strong in communication: ability to collaborate with local marketing and sales teams, and create network within the organization globally
- Abstract thinking in combination with a pragmatic attitude
- Good organizational skills
- Fluent in English (written & verbal);