Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
HR, IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
ASML leads the worldwide development, production and sales of high-end lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. In short, we make the machines that make computer chips, or integrated circuits. We build some of the most amazing, complex machines that you will ever see – and the software to run them – to develop smaller, faster and still more affordable chips. It is because of our machines that the world’s technology has steadily evolved. ASML employs over 25000 employees, has offices in US, Asia and Europe and is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
ASML IT supports information management, infrastructure and automation and optimization of key business processes across ASML. The goal of the IT organization is to deliver robust and reliable services as well as adding value to the ASML organization through projects and innovation. We accelerate the rollout of state-of-the-art technology into business-enabling services, with business and IT colleagues working closely together. This will improve efficiency of business today and allow us to explore cutting edge technology that helps transform the business to effectively meet (near) future business needs. We see exciting new opportunities for IT to support ASML’s growth ambition.
As HR Business Partner IT you will work closely together with our IT department and will directly support them, e.g. by implementing HR strategies, ensure aligned execution of corporate processes and aligning with stakeholders. Furthermore, you will help them in their transformation towards working Agile and e2e thinking in ASML. Both from an organizational development and organizational change perspective.
- Responsible for tactical and strategic HRM
- Independent in advising the sector manager/departmental manager and management team members on HR topics and driving the HR agenda
- Facilitates management team(s)
- Drives people agenda in the sector(s), translates business goals towards HR, makes improvements and delegates or implements these in the business
- Coordination HR operation and projects across and within multiple departments/sectors
- Pro-actively advises with regards to workforce management and engagement
- Makes improvement in HR tooling & processes
- Supports the transformation
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
- This is a full-time position (40 hours).
- Start date: asap
- End date: 1st of April 2022
- Availability: minimum 40 hours
- Reason for the vacancy: Maternity leave
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Program with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
Bachelor's (HRM or Business Administration) or Master's degree (HRM or BA).
You have at least 8 years of experience in the field of HR and have proven yourself as a partner to the business.
You bring knowledge in the field of People Performance Management, Talent Management, Recruitment and operational expertise as well as strong knowledge of Dutch labor legislation. Affinity with people development and experience with outsourcing, transformation, restructuring and organizational change are a pre.
- Fluent in English, preferably Dutch
- High integrity, strong sense of ownership and drive
- Passion for KPI’s, People and Organizational Development, and/or change management
- Project/program management skills
- Produce work that meets ambitious quality standards, recognize and pay attention to the critical few details and take measures to improve quality
- Setting SMART targets, monitoring and realizing progress/results for yourself and others in alignment with overall organizational objectives and despite ambiguous circumstances
- Process thinker, with respect to rules, procedures and processes, even beyond own area of responsibility.
- Business acumen combined with good sense of people needs on all levels in organization
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills; open, accessible and transparent, able to build strong relationships on all levels in organization
- Balances interest of sector needs and situation and corporate views and programs