Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Over deze vacature
Do you enjoy working in a global team within an innovative environment where creativity and freedom are stimulated? Are you able to translate a selection assessment methodology into best in class candidate experience? Then this interim assignment is the perfect match for you!
This is an interim assignment for the duration of 6 months.
As TA Project Manager for Selection Assessments, you have the following responsibilities:
- Contribute to the scoping, design and implementation of a new assessment methodology
- Support the selection and management of assessment vendors
- Conduct validations and other analyses, working with colleagues in TA Insights
- Design and delivery of learning materials to support the deployment of assessments.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
This is an interim assignment for the duration of 6 months, minimum 32 hours, start asap.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
M.Sc. degree in Psychology or similar field.
- You combine 8+ years of experience in Human Resources with proven project management experience (preferably with PM certification)
- Experience of designing and/or implementing online assessments, interviewing methodologies, and other talent selection methods
- Knowledge of psychometric principles and assessment design.
- You combine excellent people skills with project management skills.
- You need to be able to use your communication and networking skills to build relationships both internally and externally.
- Your analytical skills and capacity to think conceptually make you see the bigger picture, but also allow you to zoom in when necessary.
- As a person you are an enthusiastic team-player motivating the stakeholders towards delivering the desired result.
- You are well organized and perform well in pressure cooker projects, like aligning multiple stakeholders. You have a “getting things done” attitude.