Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
At ASML we run a large business transformation program (Our New Enterprise – ONE) to implement future proof ways of working combined with a greenfield implementation of our (ERP) IT landscape. The Data Management Expert brings Data Management capabilities to the projects, drives and supports in realizing Data Management deliverables and supports ASML to improve its (master) data processes and data quality.
Are you experienced in (Master) Data Management and Data Governance? Do you like to work in a dynamic, fast moving environment? Do you like to work with people in all kind of disciplines? And do you have experience with (Master) Data within ERP applications? Then we are looking for you! We are looking for a Data Management Expert who will deliver (Master) Data Management as part of a large business transformation in ASML.
Context of the position
The Data Management Center of Excellence is part of the Chief Data Office of ASML. The Data Management Expert reports to the Data Management project lead responsible for the applicable business area.
The Data Management Expert supports the business with (Master) Data improvement initiatives. Key activities are:
- Actively participate in business projects and ensure that Data Management principles are realized and implemented
- Hands-on support in creating data management deliverables as part of project scope
- Support and guide ASML organization with advice on Master Data Management improvements
- Drive quality of data management deliverables in the projects including managing end-to-end dependencies
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
You have a Bachelor or wo (Technical) Business Administration/Supply Chain Management education combined with a strong affinity with IT and ERP (SAP is a plus).
You have over 8 years of work experience, preferably in a data management related role.
For this role it is important that you have worked within the business and understand what the impact is of the data on the business process efficiency and process improvement.
Knowing Customer Service business area and data architecture principles is a plus.
Hands-on and getting-things-done mentality, excellent communication skills, convincing/negotiation skills, relationship builder (internal and external), pro-active attitude, strong analytical skills, result oriented.