Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
For the IT Product & Technology Software Innovation department (IT P&T SWI) the Build Integration Team (BIT) is looking for someone who can take up a hands-on technical role with a strong focus on automating build framework testing and qualification for the Scanner ClearCase software landscape.
Implement, support and maintain the automated framework of tests and reports for the Scanner ClearCase build framework integration services. Support and assist the feature integrators with their day to day integration tasks by automating their complex tasks.
- Take up a technical role in IT P&T SWI Build Integration Team
- Develop, support and improve new or existing BIT related CT/CI/CD services
- Support and guide customers of our BIT related CT/CI/CD services
- Support and assist our BIT feature integrators during complex deliveries
- Partner in discussions with architects and internal stakeholders to identify new services
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
Excellent Remuneration (depending on level of expertise)
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, commuting allowance or potentially a lease car)
- Intensive support for international candidates (Including, Visa support, 30% rule, Free Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Community/network/assignments with other technology professionals from a variety of our multinational clients; ASML, Philips, NXP, KLM, Rabobank, Siemens, MSD, Canon etc.
- Development opportunities, full access to the New Heroes training portal & the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Expert in one or more programming languages
- Required is python3
- Helpful is bash, groovy
- Experienced with developing and maintaining CT/CI/CD workflows
- Required is familiarity with Jenkins jobs, pipelines and shared libraries
- Helpful is familiarity with Github actions
- Experienced with working in software version control systems
- Required is a good understanding of git (BitBucket/Github)
- Helpful is experience with ClearCase/ClearQuest
- Experienced with working in an agile orientated team (SAFe)
- Helpful is familiarity with Atlassian Jira
- Relevant and proven experience in one or more large development environment(s)
- Linux's certification is advantageous (LPIC e.a.)
- Good communication skills and proficiency in the English language
- Develops code in a pragmatic, practical, flexible mindset while being committed to quality
- Shows initiative and a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to plan and set priorities
- Team worker, good social skills and customer-oriented