High Tech Campus, Eindhoven
Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom, High Tech
Over deze vacature
In this role, you have the opportunity to Participate in innovative Research projects where you will boost our innovations by enabling the implementation of application stacks on AWS , GCP and Azure cloud-based infrastructures. You will bring in your expertise in the field of cloud technologies to support our teams in creating breakthrough medical innovations.
You are responsible for
The proper operation of IT resources in the multiple clouds together with your colleagues by:
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS, GCP and Azure based IT environments;
- Support Research projects in implementing their applications stacks in the multiple clouds;
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains;
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements;
- Evaluating new technology options and vendor products;
- Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class (cloud) security solutions;
- Mentoring members of the cloud community on architectural, engineering and operational best practices
You are a part of
The Philips Research Software Concepts department, developing advanced solutions for use in hospitals worldwide. More about Philips Research, you will find here: https://www.philips.com/a-w/research/home
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
In return, we offer you
The chance to develop innovations that matter to people from the hospital to the home. You will design, implement and test the modules, together with maintaining the technology road map. If you enjoy working in an energetic atmosphere, with other professionals who share a passion for improving people’s lives, you belong with us.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Excellent Remuneration (depending on level of expertise)
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, commuting allowance or potentially a lease car)
- Intensive support for international candidates (Including, Visa support, 30% rule, Free Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Community/network/assignments with other technology professionals from a variety of our multinational clients; ASML, Philips, NXP, KLM, Rabobank, Siemens, MSD, Canon etc.
- Development opportunities, full access to the New Heroes training portal & the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- B.Sc. or Master in Computer Science or other equivalent technical discipline;
- Professional commitment to high quality, and a passion for learning new skills;
- Strong team player with the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively in a geographically disperse working environment;
- Experience with using a broad range of AWS, GCP, Azure technologies to develop and maintain secure cloud environments;
- Experience with container technologies (e.g. Docker/Kubernetes);
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues;
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills are essential;
- Configuration management tools (GitLab/GitHub);
- Basic DB administration experience
- Automated Deployments and Infrastructure as code (Terraform, Helm, Ansible Chef );
- Agile Methodologies: Experience with Agile software development, project management methodologies