Research & Development
Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Do you feel that true innovation is ignited with a great idea, is fuelled by strong engineering and is only successful when a product is introduced in the market at the right time, the right cost and meets the customer’s expectations on quality levels?
If so, we might be looking for you. In a team effort, we provide high-end process development and production services to support our customer’s innovations. Building on our extensive experience, we develop robust industrial assembly processes for smart micro devices or components. We do this in close co-development with the product development teams, as we believe that a product and its manufacturing process are inseparable and need to be developed simultaneously. This helps us to live up to our commitment to our customers: “We accelerate your innovation”.
Do you have the same passion for making innovation a true success and do you have the broad technical knowledge to be a sparring partner for our customers and project teams? Can you manage challenging stakeholder needs for both innovative start-ups and well-established key industry players and play an essential role in creating a competitive advantage and improved time-to-market for them?
As Project Manager you are responsible for initiating and leading Process Development projects for the Micro Device facilities in Eindhoven. You will lead one or more cross-functional teams and manage budgets of 25k to 2M euro. You are the central point of contact for customers and have strong focus on timing and financials, yet always at the quality levels the customer is expecting.
- Clarify and align project goals, create project and resource plans, get stakeholder buy-in.
- Manage the project execution towards the timely realization of the agreed technical and non-technical deliverables.
- Work in a structured and methodical way, adhere to the medical quality regulations.
- Ensure successful collaboration with our suppliers
- Securing the progress of a project in all its metrics
- Communicating pro-actively with all team members and stakeholders
- Team up with Business Development for new project acquisition at both Philips internal and external customers.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
- In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and fringe benefits
- Fixed salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- An attractive package of employee benefits
- The terms of employment offered are exceptionally good
- A competitive package of employee benefits.
- A Bachelor or Master Degree in a relevant technical domain. E.g. Electronics, Mechanics or Physics.
- A proven track record (?5 yrs.) in managing multi-disciplinary development projects.
- Strong knowledge of process development processes, preferably as part of new product introduction.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Good understanding of Lean Design for SixSigma or DMAIC methodologies.
- Preferably, an advanced project management certification (PMBOK or Prince2).
- Broad technological interest and knowledge.
- Analytically strong, creative in finding pragmatic solutions, driven, can-do mentality.
- A naturally strong team leader and a team player. You are an excellent communicator and motivator, skilled in managing interpersonal & team dynamics at all levels.
- Able to challenge and align all the parts of the organization to deliver the projects, with a strong desire to improve organizational effectiveness structurally.
- Results driven and uncompromising to the right quality.