Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you up for the challenge of providing quality solutions for complex technical disturbances on TwinScan systems at ASML’s factory and during installation at the customer site?
Are you pro-active, analytical and enjoy collaborating with people? Do you have an engineering, physics or mathematical background? ASML manufacturing introduces, produces and delivers leading edge lithographic systems, related products and services in a continuously changing market; on time, against competitive cost, with quality exceeding customers’ expectations. We provide quality solutions for complex technical disturbances to secure the performance of our TwinScan systems when they are delivered to our customers. We value mutual respect, teamwork, ownership, a proactive attitude and a continuous drive to improve. We are committed to all our customers and we are proud to strive for world-class operations while having fun.
- Support: Support the output of the TwinScan machines and take the overall machine planning into consideration. First line analytical troubleshooting support for Volume Production within TwinScan Factory and for the Install organization. Type of support: analyzing overall system performance data to pinpoint the rootcause/corrective action.
- Machine technology: Have a detailed knowledge and overview of the status of all current volume machines that are produced including related technologies.
- Planning: Plan the analysis and solution of problems including consequences for Volume Production and field operation problems (recover sequence and/or PCS/Fishbone).
- Problem-solving: Point out structural problems towards Process Improvement engineers to be solved structurally or to have a countermeasure put in place.
- KPI control: Monitor the quality and timing of problems and their implementation, including technical realization.
- Cooperation: Work closely with other support departments, as well as with people from multiple layers in the organization, to secure effective problem analysis and continuity.
- Initiative: Take the lead by executing plans, undertaking the right actions on time and take action even when all the variables cannot be accounted for. Able to be assertive in escalation meetings where multiple departments are involved.
- Creative: Focus on finding various solutions to one problem, able to perceive the problem in multiple ways and come up with out of the box ideas.
- Multitasking: Deliver quality work and respect delivery deadlines, even when multiple tasks have to be executed at the same time. Demonstrate a systematic, professional and calm approach when executing assignments.
Context of the position
- The TS Engineer reports to the group leader Technical Support.
- You will be working in a super flex schedule (day shift), or 2-shift. Both with a monthly weekend shift.
- Expected to travel to customer site, for escalations and/or preventive support (travel up to 15%).
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Technical Bachelor/Master graduate in:
- Preferably experience with trouble-shooting: analysing a problem, finding a root-cause and determining a solution.
- Knowledge of quality improvement methods.
- Knowledge and experience with (technical) project management.
- Experience in problem analysis of products and processes.
- Takes initiative, goal oriented and flexible;
- Takes ownership and has a pro-active attitude;
- Is prepared to travel in order to solve (potential) problems in the field;
- Has analytical skills, works in a structured way and continues with the available information;
- Is service minded, good communicator/presenter.