Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
Our eCommerce platform consists of multiple systems and provides 24/7 extension to our customers’ and dealers’ business.
This cloud based platform is highly integrated with DAF’s back office systems and Dealer Management Systems throughout Europe.
eCommerce is seen as one of the strategic initiatives within PACCAR Parts and is continuously evolving by adding new features.
To improve time to market, an increase of testing capacity is required to support testing of new features as well as regression testing.
Automated testing is part of that quality assurance and must be further implemented.
- Prepare and execute functional tests, integration test and performance/load tests;
- Support the development team in implementing an integrated test approach;
- Implement this integrated test approach, where functional testing, integration testing and performance testing are part of, in both manual and automated test execution;
- Creating automated tests, including execution output validation;
- Advise the team in improving the way of (automated) testing.
DAF Trucks N.V. is a technology company and the leading manufacturer of commercial vehicles in Europe. DAF is a wholly owned subsidiary of PACCAR Inc, a world leader in the design and manufacture of light, medium and heavy commercial vehicles. PACCAR also designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines, is active in financial services and information technology, and distributes truck parts as part of its core business.
- Trained and proven experience in Agile projects (Agile, SCRUM);
- 6 years of working experience, minimum of 3 years in the area of testing;
- Speaks and writes fluent both Dutch and English;
- A real Team player;
- Is able to understand SQL, C#, HTML;
- Is able to write small test projects in C#.