There are 2 options: YER contractor/detachering: salary max. € 100k/year Freelance: hourly rate max. € 85,-
High Tech Campus 5 Eindhoven Noord Brabant NLD 5656 AE
Interim / ZZP, Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Lead transformation of the Idea to Market(I2M) processes and tools, working in a global, cross-business and cross-functional team setting and driving standardization that will help us better leverage Philips Innovation capabilities to bring superior and compelling ideas to the market that resonate with our customers, focusing on quality and speed.
- The role will provide a platform for the individual to grow into a Transformation leader and change agent while working in an area which is closely linked to the strategy of Philips. The role also provides a tremendous learning opportunity of the End-to-End process value chain of a technology company - Philips
You are responsible for:
- Engaging as part of Post Merger Integrations to get acquired organizations onto Philips I2M landscape
- Leading the deployment of I2M processes / tooling into a business / acquired entity using Philips Standard Implementation Methodology
- Defining the deployment roadmap and prioritization considering the portfolio and the needs of the business / acquired entity
- Working with the identified stakeholders in the businesses to define the scope, timelines of deployment and associated risks and mitigations that are required for efficient execution
- Monitoring the deployment plan against business commitments, provides transparency to PIO, I2M leaders in businesses and I2M Excellence team
- Identifying dependencies across I2M Excellence and other transformation programs , highlights them and works towards resolution
- Acting as the first line of resolution for the business on all questions / clarifications / observations on the process. Engages with the SMEs/ BPEs in I2M Excellence team and ensures that feedback is provided to the businesses on time
- Gathering feedback from deployments and funelling the feedback so as to improve the defined processes
- Engaging with Senior stakeholders in ensuring that the I2M roadmaps get the right priority and attention in the businesses
You are a part of
I2M Excellence PMO team under Product Engineering (I&S) that is chartered to drives the deployments of I2M processes and tools that are being established to help Philips innovate in a standard
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
There are 2 options:
- YER contractor/detachering: salary max. € 100k/year
- Freelance: hourly rate max. € 85
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Masters in Engineering and Masters in business administration or similar education level
- Sound understanding of Idea to Market / Product development processes
- Project/Program management method, tools and frameworks
- Stakeholder management - mid level to senior stakeholders
- Agile and lean methods and tools
- Problem Solving, Risk and Dependency management.
- Understanding of Philips Standard Implementation Methodology as applied to End to End deployments is a big plus
- Cross functional experience - PMO / similar roles
- Good communication skills - precise and to the point
- Ability to connect the dots and construct a big picture - integrates the work of SMEs, BPEs/BPOs, managers to achieve business objectives.
Must have for a Deployment lead:
- You have had a similar role in an R&D /I2M background in a multinational
- Senior Stakeholder management
- Ability to connect the dots and see the big picture, drive clarity from ambiguity
- Influencing without authority (form assertiveness)
- Good understanding of end to end innovations processes
- Problem-solving, ability to deep dive, get into content and take ownership to drive decisions
- Understanding business needs, priorities and challenges–aligning them with I2M priorities–balancing act
This role has a global scope as Mergers & Acquisitions are done globally.
You will interact closely with the PIO team based in Europe.
Therefore, we’re looking for a candidate based somewhere in Europe.
Hours a week: 36-40 week Philips experience is a big plus as well as knowing the Philips Integrated Landscape (PIL).