Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Do you want to play an important role in development of one of our product lines? Are you looking for a diverse position in which you can apply your expertise to its full extent and increase your knowledge even further? And do you want to do this within a high-tech international, but friendly very personal environment? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our ambitious Software Team!
In this role you will support the new product developments in Malvern Panalytical Elemental and Structural products, which are used for materials analysis in scientific and industrial product and process control. You will contribute in specifying high quality analytical software and the verification in close collaboration with the customer. You will work closely together in a team in a multi-disciplinary environment, to design and implement new features in our analytical user software, to verify the correct functioning of user software.
What are your responsibilities?
· Creation and maintaining of the software requirements for analytical software
· Checking on the make ability and testability of the requirements with the development team. (Define acceptance criteria)
· Checks on usability with the representative of the customer
· Verification of the software requirements
· To validate that the proposed solution will solve the problem of the customer.
· Investigates with the development team if there are alternatives solutions that lower development costs or improve quality.
Their focus is on creating innovative, customer-focused solutions and services to enhance efficiency and deliver tangible economic impact through chemical, physical and structural analysis of materials.
· To be open, communicative, and have passion for Software requirements engineering and improving software requirements engineering process
· Interest in and a drive to understand the application domain with emphasis on customer orientation
· A strong analytical capability; you get energy from solving complex problems for a diversity of products and systems.
· Strongly results-driven with respect to customer products: Ability to think and act as an end user with emphasis on key product quality indicators, such as analytical performance, ease of use, robustness and speed.
· A drive to work in a high-tech environment with the ambition to develop products with a strong competitive edge.
· You are familiar with user software
· You are fluent in English and prepared to (learn to) understand Dutch
Great to have?
· Computer science (BSc), affinity with one of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
· Affinity with laboratory equipment and/or strong affinity with analytical techniques
· More than 5 years’ experience in making software requirements with emphasis on user software
· Good oral and written communication skills in English
· You have worked with Agile development processes