Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Over deze vacature
Due to the carve out of Domestic Appliances we are recruiting a temporary FP&A specialist to prepare the carve out for Philips Domestic Appliances for Supply reporting planning & reporting and MEC topics.
Finance Business Partner Functions DA
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Work as Finance Business Partner for the Enabling and Business Functions in DA, with as responsibility the financial oversight and budget control for 1 or more global functions. You will work with stakeholders in the Enabling Functions for your domain (for example IT, Real Estate, Finance, Procurement, Marketing & e-Commerce, HR, Legal and others), as well as stakeholders in the Business and Markets and with support of your colleagues in the DA FP&A team.
Besides the planning and controlling of the primary cost, you will also ensure the correct charging and allocation of these costs to the Businesses and Markets. As such, you maintain the charging framework, determine the final cost allocation and explain YoY deviations for your domain. Another key area of focus will be to support transformational programs to drive value creation in the EF and business function domains.
With Domestic Appliances becoming a new company within Philips, this position is key in landing the Enabling Functions in terms of structure, governance and ownership.
You are responsible for
• Realize execution of plans in line with budget available, ensure course correction plans in case of overruns
• Partner in long term views, quantifying financial implications of strategic initiatives
• Support realization of productivity targets to drive further efficiency and /or allow further value adding activities investments
• Provide financial transparency, ensuring accountability for budgets and related performance
• Pro-active risk & opportunity management, work with scenarios that drive choices that need to be made
• Be the linking pin between FP&A, Markets, businesses and functions for your EF functions domain
• Pro-actively and efficiently driving the planning and forecasting processes for your functions, which includes alignment of domains and markets regarding Functional targets
You are a part of
- DA FP&A team
- The LT of the Functions you will support
You will work with a team of FP&A analysts in Infosys and reporting into the EF Business partner for DA and engage with many stakeholders in the company
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• At least 5 years of experience in Finance with a Bachelor or Masters degree
• Strong communication skills with the ability communicate and influence at different levels
in the organization
- Knowledge of finance systems and processes in the company; ability to take a helicopter view but also to deepdive and problem solve
• Pro-active, with a strong drive and sense of ownership
In return, we offer you
An interesting assignment where you are part of the new journey DA will start. This role provides high exposure to Sr stakeholders in Finance and the business functions and is an excellent position for someone to learn about strategic and operational initiatives in the functional setup of DA.
As part of the global FP&A team, you will get an excellent view on, and participate in, developments on a company wide scale.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
Challenging FP&A assignment for at least 6 months!
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Excellent Remuneration (depending on level of expertise)
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, commuting allowance or potentially a lease car)
- Intensive support for international candidates (Including, Visa support, 30% rule, Free Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Community/network/assignments with other technology professionals from a variety of our multinational clients; ASML, Philips, NXP, KLM, Rabobank, Siemens, MSD, Canon etc.
- Development opportunities, full access to the New Heroes training portal & the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Master degree in Finance
- >7 years of relevant experience in the field of FP&A or Financial Control
- Sound understanding of accounting
- Relevant experience within Supply Chain and/or Factory controlling is highly preferred
- Relevant and recent Philips experience is highly preferred
- Extensive experience within large global companies
- Experience with outsourcing projects is a pre
- Excellent communication and analytical skills