Marketing & Communication
Secondment via YER
Sales & Marketing
Over deze vacature
Do you want to work in an international environment and use all your Product Marketing experience?
We give you an appealing combination of strategic thinking and hands-on action as a Sr. Consumer Marketing Manager in an international business setting, bringing initial concepts into product creation and market launch.
As a Sr. Customer Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the concept, creation, and introduction of products that meet the needs of consumers and provide them with increasingly satisfying and enjoyable experiences. By identifying product positioning, you can transform in-depth business, customer, and shopper perspectives, as well as competitive analysis, into winning concepts. You'll conduct customer and shopper research to discover and refine winning ideas, incorporate these new concepts into strategic product roadmaps, and improve and market the concept.
In this position, you will:
- Lead the product development life cycle (PDLM) from start to finish, from initial concepts to product development and market launch.
- Work with a variety of departments, such as Innovation, Technology, and Development, internal and external Design agencies, manufacturing units or external suppliers, marketing management, marketing relations, and international sales organizations.
- Collaborate with outside investors to push propositions and achieve maximum success.
- Contribute your marketing perspectives to further prolong the lifecycle of existing goods.
- Interact with our marketing teams in key markets on a daily basis to ensure an effective product launch that meets the needs of the local consumer.
You will be part of a network of different stakeholders located in both the Netherlands (e.g., consumer marketing team, central communication team, market intelligence specialists) and the countries (e.g., consumer marketing team, central communication team, market intelligence specialists) (e.g., marketing specialists, key account managers). It will be your responsibility to start projects that have recently been recognized as having the potential to improve the segment's growth.
A high-tech company in Amsterdam.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to our client. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- A master's degree in engineering or business administration is highly recommended. When an engineering degree is combined with an MBA, it provides a significant benefit.
- Minimum of 8 years of product development experience in a consumer-oriented product business.
- Understanding of the complexities of consumer product/FMCG marketing/brand management, including new product/category introductions.
- Established track record with major consumer and retail brands, as well as the ability to operate in a variety of markets.
- Excellent listening and analytical skills.
- Ability to partner with local marketing and sales teams, as well as build networks both within and outside the company.