Marketing & Communication
Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
Do you want to work in a corporate company within the Healthcare, where you combine Marketing and Communication to get the best result? This is your chance!
Marketing communications strategies and strategic integrated initiatives that fulfil business and marketing goals are the responsibility of the marcom manager. You'll collaborate closely with cluster and business marketing partners, as well as Group marketing, digital, and MarCom colleagues in markets and other Business Units and clusters. You are in charge of all aspects of marketing communications and serve as an "integrated communications centre" to ensure that all related communications disciplines are aligned (PR, digital, events, etc.).
- Convert marketing plans and goals into a yearly integrated communications plan, laying out necessary MarCom strategies, deliverables, and projects.
- Incorporate campaigns along the consumer decision path to bring the positioning to life (as defined in partnership with marketing). This covers such things as policy, preparation, and messaging growth, creative and content development management, and execution (activation).
- Provide markets with value and efficiencies by centrally produced content and promotions for both new product introductions and ongoing projects that are aligned/prioritized with businesses.
Campaign management and ownership, including the following marketing disciplines:
- Online (web, social media, etc.) in coordination with the digital marketing team to optimize the channel's contribution
- Public relations – working with the Communications Business Unit to develop new opportunities customers can be reached by specialized press, sponsorships, and speaking engagements. Includes product and service details, as well as main themes and promotions.
- Events – message production and content creation, as well as event promotion across appropriate channels
- In partnership with markets and clusters, campaign execution and content acceptance
- Assists in the selection of appropriate agents and suppliers, negotiates prices (as needed with global purchasing support), and is in charge of providing optimum briefing and consistent guidance. Inside the briefing, defines the MarCom plan and recommendations for campaigns and initiatives.
- Manages partnerships with multinational advertisement and media agency networks in order to maximize their potential, including resourcing, operating methods, and skills.
In collaboration with marketing, MarCom, and BCD colleagues in BGs and markets, protect the brand.
- Recognize and act on the key factors that influence campaign effectiveness and ROI. Setting specific campaign KPIs and goals, as well as monitoring, optimization, and post-campaign reporting are all included.
- Assists in the measurement and monitoring of marketing ROI efforts.
Improvement over time:
- Promote and exchange learnings through clusters, businesses, and industries, as well as the replication of best practices.
- Extend active local services where necessary, globalizing wherever possible.
Budget: Defines and manages the allocated budget, ensuring that it is used to achieve targets in the most efficient manner possible.
- The ability to lead (tailor based on business needs)
- Leads project to ensure MarCom deliverables are completed on time, with high quality, and within budget;
- Measures and optimizes outcomes as required to ensure that outputs achieve marketing goals.
A high-tech organization in Eindhoven.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to our client. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies;
- There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer.
- 5–10 years of experience is needed.
- Prior experience in healthcare marketing is desired.
- A bachelor's degree in marketing communications, a related profession, or equivalent experience is required.
- Experience working effectively with senior marketing executives and global colleagues on strategy issues
- Ability to create a marketing plan and implement it through observable, coordinated promotional activities.
- Trust and efficiency when working with senior leaders on policy and communications issues.
- Ability to promote cooperation with a wide range of stakeholders
- Excellent negotiating and presentation abilities.
- Excellent oral and written English skills, as well as the ability to guide, produce, and edit persuasive messaging for unique audiences and segments.
- Knowledge of how to build and execute campaigns that include both offline and online elements
- Ability to operate independently and make decisions based on a detailed understanding and review of business goals with little supervision
- Demonstrated budget management skills.
- Established track record of designing and promoting successful communication systems.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and internationally, finding synergies among clusters, industries, and markets in order to improve efficiencies and messaging consistency.
- Capable of balancing several goals at the same time.
- Working with industry associations to coordinate and execute multinational campaigns is a plus.
- Ability to recognize, synthesize, and prioritize key challenges confronting marketing relations teams, as well as to overcome roadblocks