High Tech Campus 5 Eindhoven Noord Brabant NLD 5656 AE
Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Over deze vacature
Philips is driving a global transformation program – New Product Introduction to Cash (NPI to Cash) - set out to unlock the company’s full potential, turning us into a more agile, entrepreneurial and customer focused company with capabilities to play and win in the solutions space.
For this flagship transformation program, we are looking for a Regional Deployment Leader for EMEA. Based in the Netherlands, you will be part of the program Deployment and Change Management team, reporting into the Global Program Deployment and Change Leader and working closely with the Program PMO, Change Managers, Regional Deployment Managers, Business Process Experts, and other program and market team members.
NPI2cash stands for new product introduction to cash, and they’re guiding the digital transformation of the company Philips. The DNA of Philips is product driven, but the future is more digital and creating interaction with the customer etc. Within this program this team takes care of the deployment and change management within NPI2cash.
For this senior role we are looking for a Deployment lead who takes responsibility for the EMEA region.
Philips experience is highly preferred as you will drive/are responsible for complex transformations, deployments, change management.
You will be managing a portfolio of projects each having a project lead. Projects are focusing on topics within the same domain. Managing own E2E project team via a number of Project Leaders. Accent on developing strategic direction as well as on realization of assigned E2E processes in a single domain.
Complex projects with severe changes. Involving large number of multiple businesses. Duration: 1 year.
For now there is no travel but when allowed it can be 20-25% travel in case of kick off f.e.
Location: form home for now but will be HTC Eindhoven (1-2 days on HTC on need basis as soon it's allowed again).
Start date: asap, but for the right candidate a 1-2 months’ term of notice is okay.
Working in a dynamic international cross-functional team setting, to drive successful implementation of the NPI to Cash business transformation in the markets and countries in scope through rigorous applying the project management principles and practices.
The Regional Deployment Leader is responsible for the End-to-End management of a project implementation and activation in the EMEA markets.
- Coordinate and oversee the execution of the deployment activities in the markets in EMEA region
- Orchestrate the cross-functional program, market, IT and data teams to ensure successful deployment
- Stream deliverables from various work streams (and team members) into a cohesive whole across Market Readiness, Business Change and Adoption, People, Process, Technology and Data.
- Install the rigor and drumbeat of the deployment and ensure the whole cross-functional team follows it.
- Manage integrated deployment plan and deliverables in line with deployment guidelines and directives.
- Determine deployment risks, define corrective action and drive the projects to closure.
- Determine, allocate, and direct the deployment resources in accordance with guidelines.
- Provide regular status updates to the relevant stakeholders and steering committee
- Keep abreast of developments in project management tools and processes (both internal and external).
- Ensure compliance to corporate policies/rules/procedures
This role provides you a huge opportunity of being at the front seat of driving significant transformation across our organization, allowing you to demonstrate and enhance your expertise, very quickly, in a global environment.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
In return, we offer you an opportunity for your project management career to flourish, within an exciting portfolio of ambitious scope. Philips is on a journey to harmonize and improve our customer service capability, while developing customer focused solutions in every one of the 60+ countries in which they operate. Succeeding in this challenge will provide exceptional experience in business transformation projects, which will be invaluable to your long-term career in project or program management.
There are 2 options:
- YER contractor/detachering: salary max. € 115k/year
- Freelance: hourly rate max. € 100
Skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree (Master preferred) or equivalent with at least 5-10 years of successful international project management experience in one or more commercial business functions.
- Proven ability to be a strong, independent person who can manage a complex project environment, lead large, geographically spread global projects
- Experience (practice certification desired) in project management approaches, techniques and tools (e.g. PMP, Agile, MS Project) with the ability to work with program tracking tools, and ensure their correct use by the rest of the program team
- Operating in a matrix environment, mobilizing cross-functional teams to a focused outcome
- Preferred knowledge and experience in Lean methodologies. Black Belt, DMAIC, DFSS, LEAN knowledge and experience is strongly preferred
- Fluent in English, other languages are an advantage
Behaviours and competencies
- Demonstrable track record of delivering on time, to budget, and delivering the outcomes desired.
- Ability to mitigate risk, and manage adversity to keep project on track/ensure positive outcomes
- Team leader and player who can collaborate with and support the program team
- Flexibility/adaptability in a dynamic environment
- Managing and delivering sustainable change - experience in implementing new processes and scaling up to achieve lasting results
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Strong communicator who is able to work with a large and diverse range of stakeholders across all levels of the organization
Drive Operational Excellence
- Able to show an understanding and demonstrate the application of lean methodologies and daily management to help support the execution of programs and manage their performance